Chapter -『3』

...πππ...

Sakura: But how is that possible?!

Y/N didn't paid attention towards the pink haired girl. he then placed his hand on Naruto's chest and he closed his eyes and started to concentrate.

Y/N: Medical Water Style: Water Jellyfish.

Y/N's hands started to glow in blue colour, as he started to heal Naruto,Sakura eyes widened she was indeed amazed.

***

Currently Orochimaru was sitting on a rock, next to a lake.
Kabuto was just washing his hands in the cold water, while Sai was drinking from it.

Sai's look:

Sai stood up, and wiped his mouth

Sai stood up, and wiped his mouth. He then looked at Orochimaru, who was furious.

Orochimaru: I can't believe it! Who was that redhead bastard!

Kabuto stood up, and looked at Orochimaru.

Kabuto: His name was Y/N Namikaze,Master Orochimaru.

Orochimaru stared at Kabuto with curious eyes.

Orochimaru: Namikaze...?

Kabuto just nodded.

Orochimaru's thoughts: Minato's son?! No... That's impossible...

Kabuto: And even, brother of Naruto Uzumaki... i thought he didn't have a brother.

Kabuto then looked over Sai, who was listening intently to the conversation between Kabuto and Orochimaru.

Kabuto: Hey you.

Sai stared at Kabuto.

Kabuto: did you know about him?

Sai: No i didn't, i only know about Naruto Uzumaki however i don't know him too much, but he is talking too much like an idiot. But he never spoke about his brother. He is just more interested in Sasuke.

Kabuto: You are not lying, are you?

Sai: Of course not. I don't have reason to lie after all. 

Kabuto just nodded, while Orochimaru just looked away.

Orochimaru: After all he is still strong though, he learned the Rasengan from Jiraiya.