Chapter -『7』

...πππ...

Naruto: T-Twin Brother?!

Naruto was shocked, he didn't even know that he is exists. Not even the 3rd Hokage, Kakashi or jiraiya mentioned it.

Naruto: B-But that's impossible! Pervy sage and Kakashi-sensei never said anything about you! D-did they lied t-to me?!!

Y/N: Naruto... I am sorry for telling you this in this time, i should have wait few more minutes... But that Uchiha was about to kill you, so i had to intervene.

Sasuke stood up and glared at Y/N with his sharingan.

Sasuke: Who the hell are you?! How dare you to attack me?!

Y/N: None of your business damned Uchiha.

Sasuke growled and actived his Sharingan and charged a Chidori. He then rushed towards Y/N. However Y/N didn't really cared about it, he simply grabbed Sasuke's arm and slapped away the Chidori.

Then Sasuke got another punch in face and another kick into stomach sending him over the wall, again.

Y/N: This guy is really annoying...

Sakura's thought: Impossible! He didn't even used an Jutsu! and easily dodged Sasuke's attack!

Yamato's thought: He just simply slapped away the Chidori like if it was nothing!

Naruto's thought: Is he my twin brother?! He easily defeated Sasuke, without any Jutsu!

Y/N: Time to finish you.

Everyone was surprised what Y/N said. Y/N made a Rasengan and dashed towards Sasuke. Sasuke couldn't get up.

Naruto: NOOOO!!! STOP!!! DON'T KILL HIM!

Sakura: STOP Y/N!!!

Sai's Thought: is this Naruto's brother?!

Y/N didn't replied, but his eyes widened when he saw Naruto in his way, protecting Sasuke.

Naruto: Don't kill him! If you kill him you have to KILL ME TOO!!!

Y/N stopped and clenched his and the Rasengan vanished.

Y/N: Are you seriously protecting him?

Naruto: That's right! If you listened my conversation with him you know the reason! He is like my brother! I know he left the village and joined to Orochimaru! But he is my brother!

Y/N shocked, but he then had an serious face.

Y/N: Are you protecting an criminal Naruto... This Uchiha is the pure hatred. He needs to be killed after all what he done.

Naruto: I don't care! Everyone deserves a second chance!

Y/N: Are you giving a chance to that person, who wanted to kill you, Sakura, Yamato and Sai. Not even mention your friends, who risked their life to get back Sasuke. Neji Hyūga, Choji Akimichi, Inuzuka Kiba and Shikamaru Nara. They almost died because of him, and you to.

Naruto:.........

Y/N: Naruto, get out of the way.

Sasuke stood up and his eyes widened, Naruto was protecting him from his own brother.
Sakura just clenched her fist.

Sakura: Y/N! I swear if you try to kill Sasuke!

Y/N didn't respond.

Yamato: Y/N-Senpai. Didn't you get the orders from Lady Tsunade.

Y/N glanced over Yamato.

Yamato: We can't kill Sasuke, She didn't told you?

Naruto: That's right! We can't kill him that's an order from her!

Y/N: It is true?

???: Yes that's right, she mentioned but you was staring at her "Bazookas" along with me... Atleast i heard her voice.

Y/N: Did we...? How shame.

Y/N glared at Sasuke, he then looked over Naruto. The red haired boy sighed.

Y/N: Fine. But atleast let me tie him.

Naruto nodded. But then somebody jumped down next to Sasuke. The person was Orochimaru.

Orochimaru: Well, Well The Namikaze boy.

Y/N: Not this guy again...

Sasuke: I want to kill that guy!

Orochimaru: I am sorry Sasuke-kun, But this time we have to flee, it's bad to saying this but Y/N-kun can actually defeat and killed me.

Sasuke surprised he then looked over Y/N.

Sasuke: I swear i kill you!

Orochimaru and Sasuke teleported away.

Y/N: Shit! They left!

Naruto: S-Sasuke...

Y/N gritted his teeth, and touched the ground.

Y/N: They are too far now, i barely can sense their chakra...

Y/N stood up and glared at Naruto.

Yamato: I Think it's time to return back to the village... We need to rest.

Naruto has tears and looked away.

Naruto: I-I let Sasuke go away again...

Naruto kneeled down and cried.
Y/N walked closer to him and patted Naruto's shoulder.

Y/N: Naruto, don't worry we will get him back, okay?

Naruto: You wanted to kill him!

Y/N: I saved your life.

Naruto:........

Y/N stood up and looked at Yamato.

Y/N: Let's get out from here.

...πππ...

πππ