Chapter 5: Give money

Start from the beginning

His bank card received 10 million...

"Zu Qi." Xue Jue shouted suddenly, his face was cold, his dark eyes seemed to condense something, and the cold air overflowed from it, and the ice was cold. "The life of rich clothes and food and the days when food is not enough, The choice is yours."

Now even if Zu Qi is a fool, he can still hear Xue Jue's secret threat.

Now he is just the bottom eighteen star in the entertainment industry. Without the support of family and friends, and without sufficient financial and power backing, Xue Jue's dealing with him is as simple as squeezing an ant to death.

After hesitating again and again, Zu Qi decided to compromise for the time being. He put away his mobile phone and smiled at Xue Jue: "Thank you for your ten million, then."

Xue Jue looked indifferent and ignored Zu Qi. Instead, he ordered the assistant who always stood on the side as a transparent person to let him go out and call for the next person to come in.

Before leaving, Zu Qi suddenly thought of something and turned around and asked: "By the way, do you know Xiao Senxu and Yu Meitong?"

Xue Jue was looking at the computer, and when he heard the words, he raised his head and frowned, "Who?"

"Xiao Senxu and Yu Meitong." Zu Qi repeated their names in a long voice, that is, the names of the heroes and heroines of the novel.

"I don't know." Xue Jue said, turning his gaze back to the computer screen, as if he didn't want to communicate with Zu Qi.

Zu Qi shrugged his shoulders, no longer begging to be boring, turned around and followed Xiaoya out.

The group of people were still waiting outside. Some of them were chatting quietly when they heard the creak of the door being pushed open. When they looked up, they saw Zu Qi slowly coming out with his stomach straight.

For a moment, everyone was as quiet as a chicken, paying attention to Zu Qi in unison.

After their figures disappeared around the corner, the people who seemed to have been anchored just now suddenly started talking.

"I don't think he is not favored like the rumors. Mr. Xue is still working inside, so he broke in directly. According to Mr. Xue's temper, he should have been driven out long ago."

"Maybe Xue always really likes him? After all, the parents are not bad."

"No matter how good it looks, what's the use? I heard that his previous reputation in the entertainment industry was not very good, do you know that Shi Hao? It seems that he has been with Shi Hao for a while..."

This person was only halfway through the gossip, and was suddenly interrupted by the assistant coughing.

He felt annoyed at once, and just wanted to let the assistant come to the side to cough. In the next second, he suddenly saw that the door in front of him opened in the peripheral light, and a long figure stood in the middle.

"Mr. Zhang is in good spirits today, why don't we talk slowly when we have a tea party?" Xue Jue curled up the corners of his mouth with a smile, his eyes were cold as if covered with a layer of frost.

Mr. Zhang suddenly seemed to have met King Yama, with a frightened expression and a cold sweat on his forehead. He trembled and said, "It's not Mr. Xue, you listen to me explain..."

"No need to say." Xue Jue raised his hand and interrupted Mr. Zhang. "That's it for today, everyone has a hard time running, please go back."

After that, Xue Jue turned and entered the room.