💥A Desire For Vengeance 💥

Начните с самого начала

(Imagine Kirti's condition)

Both twins are sleeping till now in front of her and Amma is tied up with rope near chair. Both twins are sleeping in special small bed.

That bed is so low that they are coming out while crawling.

So they both are now wake up and yawning and stretching themselves and smiles seeing thier grandma near them.

But suddenly they notice that they are in different place and most importantly thier mother are nowhere to be seen nor thier father.

And thier bua also tied up with injuries and whipping silently standing near there cot.

They with big eyes have roam surrounding areas and become sad.

Both twins are look at eachother and than crawling on and go to thier grandma.

Dadiii...

Ammmma...

(yeah they know in Telugu dadi = Ammmma)

Mumma...

Mumma..

Amma and kirti both are looking at eachother and than them and crying miserably see them.

Both twins eyes curious about the why thier bua and dadi not speak anything and crying.

Both mouth are close with tape so babies are look at them with questioning eyes and sad face.

Both twins are now standing with support of chair near Amma.

One of the man see them and open Amma's tape and also Kirti's as Melanie order them as she enter in the room when babies are sleeping and see them she can't stop herself for  loving and admire them as they are so small and adorable little munchkins.

This man is her team members so she trust him and give instructions and order as she indeed black mafia queen after all.

After opening the tape he also open the rope of Amma so she can cooing twins and give them some food for eat as they are sleep for so long time and they must be hungry after napping.

Amma thank that man who leave after giving milk and some food for babies.

Both twins are look at their bua now and crawling towards her and standing their hold on support of her both legs.

Kirti is crying miserably see them and they are also make sad sounds and speak

Boovoo..

Boovoo..

Clying...

Daddy..

Daddy..

Mumma...

Amma take them in her lap while sitting on ground in Indian style and clean thier tears stain faces with saree pallu and first check out the milk and then give them to drink as Both are so much hungry they are smiling loudly and start drinking while sitting in their grandma's lap.