pairing: Mitsuya Takashi (timeskip) x gn!reader 🌸/💦

genre: fluff n love <3

cw: some cussing, mentions of petnames ofc, reader is jus naked in bed with mitsu thats it..! (may be suggestive?? idfk 🤨)

-Golden rays hit your irises from the window, burning the hell out of your eyes. Light filled the room as the rays met your skin. You could only remember the dark chamber and a handsome hot smexy stunning gorgeous beautiful lovely perfect (LMAOO 💀 sorry i had to) man on top of you, kissing your neck and biting down into your shoulders while you grip the bedsheets, whining and squealing for more, and all that from last night!!!

-That vision carried onto your brain, as your face turns red. Your lashes opened with your eyes as they greeted the shining-down sunned window. Hot breaths breathed on the side of your back, slowly and steady. Ah, there he was!! You turned around and met his face.

-Cute, you thought. Mitsuya looked so cute while sleeping! Your hands couldn't help but move and remove half of the blanket that laid on him. Your fingers trailed on his back to his chest. The sound of a heart beating vibrated along with your hand, you then moved up to his neck and jawline. A quick massage was given to him. A small smirk appeared on his face, you chuckled quietly as you continue to caress him.

-You gave him a few kisses before getting up. Gosh, you felt like a donkey was on your shoulders. You wince in pain, pushing yourself to sit up. You noticed you were still naked. Your eyes traveled around the room, and there was Mitsuya's and your clothes, making a trail from outside the room. Lord, what have you gotten into last night!! "Ah- shit..." you groaned quietly.

-The blankets slowly moved along with your body. You carried it as it covered your torso. As you begin to go for the edge of the bed, you feel warm hands grab your chest. Oh, it was Mitsuya.

-His body laid on top of yours, while his arms wrapped around your waist. He suddenly removed the blanket and pulled you into the bed. A sigh came from your lips, "Taka...move---" you groaned. He cut you off with a kiss on the back of your neck. He then started digging into your shoulders, kissing all over it.

-"Wait!- 'tsuya! Not right now--" you yelped. You struggle, trying to get out of Mitsuya's warmth. "No. Come back to bed with me." he whispered in your ear. The tightening got worse, you were unable to breathe from the strength he had that worked with his arms, choking your body.

-Your hands finally had the strength to push Mitsuya away. You then got up quickly and out of bed as he tried protesting. "Waaiitt y/n darling! Come back!!" he whined. A teasing chuckle came from you. Cute!

-He then suddenly got up with you and hugged you from behind. Both of y'all were still naked... 🤺  Sighing, you went along with it and stroked his hair a but before trying to walk away. Then, fangs pinched your shoulder, leaving a small mark, "Are you serious right now. That's fucking big, Taka!!!" you groaned out, pouting and crossing your arms as you look at the mark he gave.

-"Ha yeah, payback for trying to escape from bed." he laughed. You just noticed that y'all had no clothes on, whatsoever. His little big stick stuck onto the back of your thighs. Ah. Great... "Uh Tsuya- your--"  he cut you off but hugging you harder. "Not right now..who cares. You act like you didn't feel it in you last night." he teased, winking at you and your curves.

-Man,, this foo!!! Last night was very steamy and hot, sweat dripped from 'Tsuya's forehead and down to yours. Tears edged on your eyes and lashes. Huffs and puffs, the atmosphere was harder. And so was his pp 👩🏻. Groans and moans came out of both of y'all, as nails dug into his skin and scratches formed.

-"Gosh love, you look so beautiful.." --was all you heard from him before shutting your eyes last night (besides his wet groans in your ears). Now back to reality, your face turned red wine once again.

-That night was of course hot, but also very sticky (iykyk). You noticed how your thighs sticked together and broke apart as you move your legs. Woops. What a mess y'all created last night...I guess it's time for cleanup.

-You and Mitsuya looked behind and saw EVERYTHING in the bed. "Yikes.....doll...didn't you made the mess here? Was I too big and strong for you?" he teasingly questioned. A slap was given to his arm, "You shouldn't be saying that, 'Tsuya." you hissed.

-Laughing, he let go of you and walked towards the bathroom door, putting his arms on the frame and leaning on it. "We should get you cleaned up. Come in and shower with me, love." he smirked, grabbing a toothpick to chew. A smile appeared on your face, "Of course, love." you responded back.

BONUS:

-"Ah- Tsuya! Stop touching me there!" you yelped, slapping his hand away. "But love, you look so cute! I can't keep my hands off you." You rolled your eyes at him.

-Such a kid, you thought. You went back to looking up and meeting the water that met your skin. Fog rises and fogs up the mirrors. Ah, very relaxing.

-Mitsuya then wrapped his arms around you. His desperate hands traveling all around your wet body, such soothing touches!! He kissed your neck and danced along in the shower with you. <3

953 words

- yatenk0uu787