𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 2

𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐆𝐎 '𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌!!!'

Part 2

note - fluff & suggestive themes!

characters - ran, rindou, shinichiro, benkei, & sanzu

- ❝ RAN HAITANI ❞
╰ he rubs your thighs up and down with a whole bunch of silver rings on his fingers.
he rubs your thighs up and down with a whole bunch of silver rings on his fingers. one thing he loves touching is your thighs just because their so soft. he loves all parts of your body of course but yes, he is a thigh guy...likes he's a ass and tits guy but he STILL loves your thighs! you're sitting on the couch, just scrolling through your phone and then you hear your boyfriend come in. he looks at you and see that you are wearing shorts with a black t-shirt... he just smirks and walks over to you so slow- FOR WHAT? because he wants to feel them thighs, babe!🗣 you're about to ask him what he was doing until he just sits down right next to you, then puts your legs over his thighs and immediately starts rubbing yours. you're just sitting there frozen and a bit flustered but you regain yourself and look at the man and he's just giving you that mischievous smirk you oh so love. sly mf😒.

- ❝ RINDOU HAITANI ❞
╰ he rubs his thumb on your lips cuz he can't get enough of them!

- say he's talking to you but it's a heated conversation kinda leading toward an argument. you start getting annoyed and tired of him so you tell him that you were done and was gonna go take a shower to cool off. no one goes anywhere mad. no bed, no shower, no kitchen and NO outside when angry. so he quickly grabbed your arms and pull you to him and immediately take your head in his hands softly. his face is directly in-front of yours, noses and foreheads touching, lips too but not that close. he's quiet then he speaks after a few silent moments and genuinely apologizes because he did start the topic of argument. he will give you the softest kiss on your nose then lips and will pull back ONLY a little bit to rub his thumb on your lips telling you how much he is still so sorry and how he will make it up to you. he's not trying to seduce you, no no. he does that because after he kisses you he feels very captivated by your lips just cuz they are very soft so he can't help but just touch them...have mercy.

- ❝ SHINICHIRO SANO ❞
╰ MAN SPREADING!!!
- sorry! it's just..he's so hot and that move is so hot, so hot and hot together make a fuckin VALCANO! LAVA HOT 😩 okay let me explain, he's on his lunch break about..30 minutes till he goes back to work and he's on the couch chilling and looking through his phone about to call you and check up on you but surprise, surprise! you just came in through the shop and to him carrying his lunch that he always forgets (he purposely forgets it to make you see him). he smiles at you and pulls you in a for a loving and appreciative kiss and sits back down with his lunch beside you. you sit in the chair in-front of him and you both start talking with each-other. all of a damn sudden- LEGS SPREAD! bro you almost jumped on his man because he was staring right into your eyes, hands in the middle of his legs, and he's just nodding and licking his lips. SHIT man. let me remind you that this man has a deep voice😺. and you wanna know another thing? he caught you staring....THIS MUTHAFUCKA SMIRKED AT YOU AND TOLD YOU TO COME TO HIM?!? 20 minutes left, use it wisely!

- ❝ KEIZO ARASHI ❞ (benkei)
╰ midnight walks!

- he knows that you have some trouble falling asleep, so does he! what better way to suffer insomnia then taking a walk in the middle of the night, hands intertwined and just walking your way to the park, around and back. you both sleep so cuddled and close to each other but even if you guys are at peace in each-other's comfort, you still can't fall asleep! you both simultaneously look at each other in dread and immediately got up from the bed, getting dressed just for the weather outside since it's still winter time. you get your earphones, phone, keys and a water bottle just in case you guys get a little dehydrated. you lock the door to the house and you ask for a piggy back ride which he allows just because he could never deny you. he starts walking, your legs around his torso and your arms around his neck, laying your head on his shoulder. before doing so, you had gotten your earphones and played a songs from the playlist you share with the man. it's so quiet other from the small sounded music from the earphones. you give him a little kiss on his chin as if you were saying thank you, and he squeezes you thigh as if he was saying 'anything for you'. a big guy with a big sweet heart, i love him sm yall♡︎.

- ❝ HARUCHIYO AKASHI ❞ (sanzu)
╰ hand kisses<3

- baby worships you. he gets so scared if you were in any type of harms way or danger. he would burn the entire world for you if he haves to. he would never do it because you would be there to stop him from thinking so impulsively. he always listens to you, and respects you. one thing he still has to get used to with you is your anxiety. when you both started talking, you had told him you would get these feelings of panic when you are nervous about something. having that nasty feeling in your gut which feels like you're about to faint. he understood well because he would have experiences like that as well. so, every time you would have those times of the cut wrenching feeling, he would make sure you sit on his lap, you facing him and he just stares are you adoringly and softly, kissing your knuckles and fingers. once he senses you have calmed down after a while he will praise you for being so good for him and kisses all over your face. to making you start smiling and giggling, feeling a lot better.

1090 Words👍