"I'm jealous " 🌸

characters: mikey, angry, mitsuya

Fluff 🌸

Mikey

"Mikey, stop acting like a kid" you roll your eyes. You have a group project for your final and unluckily you're the only girl in your group so now your boyfriend wouldn't let you go cause he's jealous.

"No" pouting at you "Please be considerate mikey, this is very important if you wouldn't let me go I will fail my exams" begging, hoping that he will loose the grip on your body

"Ughh mikey-" you try to push him but still he wouldn't budge "please don't go" burying his face on your neck leaving a small kisses on your neck, hands on your waist getting tighter. You wish you could stay but still you need to prioritize yourself first.

You lift his face, he's pouting "please?" you kiss his nose "fine" he let you free from his grip. You smile at him before hurrying to the front door to wear your shoes

"but-" standing in front of you, raising your eyebrows "only if i can come, i don't trust those guys" he shook his head "alright, but you can't scare them"

"we'll see"

Souya (angry)

For the first time Angry regret teaching you something. You've been playing with his pc for more than an hour. At first, it was only curiosity because you always see your boyfriend playing that game with his friends, when you first asked him what is the game that he always play with his friends Angry thought that you are feeling lonely so he explain and teach you how to play it but he never thought you will be too focus and forget about him.

Like now he's standing behind you but it seems that you're not aware of his presence, he nudged your shoulder to get your attention "what?" eyes still glue on the screen. Angry feel like giving up so he nudged your shoulder again but still the same.

He's now standing beside you ready to do what he's gonna do. 'one.. two..' counting in his head 'three' he unplugged the wire and look at you. you remove the headphones and frowning looking at your boyfriend "please give me attention" he said pleading "it's been an hour" he pout

your eyes turn soft you didn't realized you had been playing for an hour already. you hug your boyfriend and mumble a 'sorry' to him. you give him a peck on his lips "cuddles?" you ask him, he nod aggressively "okay okay" you chuckle, holding his face and give him a kiss on his lips.

"by the way are you perhaps jealous just now" you ask teasing him, he just huff as a respond

Mitsuya

You came to visit your boyfriend, he said he missed you and really wants to see you. Well you supposed to be cuddling with him, giving him attention but things doesn't always work right.

Luna and Maya doesn't want to let you go they keep asking you to join their tea party, you don't have any choice but to join them. Mitsuya keep asking his sisters if he can borrow you just for a minute but they know what you and their brother gonna do "no i don't want to see you kiss y/n only i can" luna said before continuing drinking her 'tea'

your face heated up after hearing what Luna just said "also didn't mom scolded you to not be lovey dovey in front of us" Luna add. you just awkwardly laugh "can you give me more tea Mana?" trying to change the topic you just keep playing with them

Mitsuya got up and went out 'guess he need some air' you thought. "y/n you really love taka-chan?" Mana suddenly asked you "of course and i love you guys too" you bop her nose with your finger. She just giggle at you, you find it really cute.

Suddenly the front door open revealing your boyfriend, hakkai, takemichi and chifuyu. "Luna Mana.." Mitsuya bend down a little "Can I borrow y/n? you can keep playing with them" pointing at the three behind him

"Okay" Luna agree "-but they need to wear a crown" Mana add "sure Mana" hakkai said, patting the little girl head before sitting down beside her. "okay, thank you guys- now.."

Mitsuya hold your wrist and bring you to his bedroom, you close the door before jumping with him on his bed. "I can't believe you're jealous with your own sisters" you laugh at him "You don't know how much i suffer waiting for you" wrapping his hand on your body, bringing your head to his chest.

"also where did you found them?"

"near the park, i made a deal with them so they help me" he smile at you

- by nnishinoyaa-04

798 words