JUST A TASTE ! 💦

Characters: ran, draken and mitsuya

"how the tr boys eat you out "

warnings: 18+ content so minors and ageless blogs dni. afab reader, cunnilingus, face sitting.

'From the back' H. rindou

loves when you’re on your hands and knees for him, legs spread wide so your cunt is right in his face. he watches you like a hawk, notes the way your legs quiver, the clench of your tight little hole around nothing, the trail of your arousal glistening oh the inside of your thighs.

his hands grip you legs, mouth puckering before he spits on it, right on your entrance. he delights in the way you keen for him, back arching slightly to entice him before he dives in.

self restraint is of little consequence to him, abandoning the kitten licks he starts of with in favour for big, open mouthed kisses against you sweet pussy. he eats it like a man starved, face buried into your ass, tongue dipping in and out of you before he moves to your clit. he’s drunk on your essence, your meals and whimpers, the way you reach back and tug him impossibly closer by his hair.

'On his face ' r. ken

has his hands around your thighs to keep you in position as he enjoys his meal. he’s wild and messy with it, licking up and through your folds, suckling on your clit, his hips bucking into the air when you moan above him.

he lives for the tremble of your thighs around his head, sees white when you cry his name so sweetly, his cock leaking pre cum as he groans in appreciation. you taste so fucking sweet, and he can’t help but savour the flavour of you, drinking you down like water.

there’s nothing better to him than this: coming home after a busy day to the refuge of your thighs. it’s the best stress relief for him, the sight of you above him, the breathless gasps that leave you, the  abundance of your cum that pours from you when you comes. what better way to welcome him home than with his pussy?

'on your back ' Mitsuya

he’s one for tradition, although that doesn’t mean he’s not thorough. his tongue licks broad strokes though your folds before moving back up to circle your clit to hear the moans that drip from your mouth like nectar. having you like this, laid out for him like a buffet, your glistening arousal just calling his name - it’s enough to make him a little crazy. the shine in his eyes is one of frenzied arousal, drinking in the sight of your dazed eyes.

you pull on his hair and he groans into your pussy, fingers entering you seemingly of their own accord. he drinks in the sight of the arch in your back, relishes in your moans like they’re heavenly. he is in heaven, so drunk on your taste he swears he can see the pearly gates. he’s not stopping until he’s had his fill.

501 words 😭😭

- tokyomanjihoe