TOKYO REVENGERS BOYS WHEN YOU LIE UNDERNEATH HIM AS HE'S DOING PUSH-UPS 🌸

featuring: Draken, Mikey, Chifuyu, Mitsuya x f!reader

genre: fluff / slice of life 

⚠️ warning: lightly suggestive!

MANJIRO “MIKEY” SANO |  the air always hung heavy when Mikey is working out. maybe its the sudden intrusion of silence when he’s got headphones on or maybe it’s the way his brows furrow in intense concentration. either way, it’s hot  and attractive as your shirtless husband pushes himself up and down. Mikey smiles when you made yourself comfortable underneath him. “hi,” you mouth with a giggle. “hi,” he mouths back. mikey lowers himself back down again, planting a kiss on you before pushing himself back up. “hi,” he whispers this time, slipping off his headphones, “I'm just about done, are you comfortable here?” “mmhm, why?” “wanna makeout?” “always.” 

KEN “DRAKEN” RYUGUJI | the blonde’s loud, struggling grunts could be heard all over the house. and it’s been distracting you from your work. deciding it’s not worth it to keep re-reading the same sentence over and over again, you head out to the living room. leaning against the door, you watch as Draken whisper numbers out loud as he bends down, then up, then down again. At 100, your husband takes a little break and you use this chance to slide under him, wiggling until you find the most comfortable position on the wooden floor. he doesn’t say anything except restart his regimen. “babe, you’re supposed to kiss me each time you come down,” you pout. “I'll kiss you each time I do ten pushups. just stay right there, princess. you’re doing great.” “I'm not even doing anything.” “exactly, you not doing anything is doing everything. thank you, sweetheart.” 

CHIFUYU MATSUNO | you glance down towards your boyfriend. From his bed, you got the perfect view of the way his arm flexes with each downward movement and the way it relaxes as he pushes himself back up. It was evident Chifuyu was getting tired. And what kind of girlfriend are you if you can’t provide him some motivation to keep going. “Baby, are you getting tired?” “just a little,” was his huffed reply. “Want some help?” Chifuyu stops and smiles once he realizes your intentions, “yes, please.” So you slide under him and Chifuyu does one, two, three more pushups before collapsing on top of you. “I thought you were supposed to be a motivation,” he murmurs. “What do you mean? I am!” he leans down and kisses your pout. “Baby, you’re more of a distraction, a very welcomed one though.”

MITSUYA TAKASHI | random fabrics were strewn across the floor, mitsuya pushing away a patterned one as he lowers himself down to the floor. he’s been sitting at his desk for too long working on jackets. As you kindly like to remind him, getting up and getting in some exercise was important. And Mitsuya always listens to you. so push-ups were the fastest way for some excellent full-body workout. “Babe, are you in here?” The door slides open, “oh! Good you’re working out.” “Hi darling,” he doesn’t miss a beat as you wiggle underneath him. He smiles and places a small kiss on your left cheek before pushing himself back up. Then he lowers himself and kisses you on your right cheek before repeating the process. “Hey! You’re supposed to kiss me on my lips!” Mitsuya chuckles, “I’m getting there.” He lowers himself back down, this time using all his strength to keep himself hovered just barely above you for that extra minute of kiss. “Gotta save the best for last, princess.”

589 words

- gojosbby