Discovery of Darkness.

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

(This is part of the new info)

(TW of pain and more)

ToC

Crepe (2 parts)
Star Ruby
CoC Third Ranks
Skyborns
Excellente

~~~

(Crepe 1)
(This isn't the real one, but I wanted to do this)

Crepe literally screamed and vanished when the details were cleared with the group. The others flinched at the volume before a brief breeze marked his retreat. No one moved before Linda finally spoke.

"Who the hell screamed like that?" Dijon, who happened to be standing directly beside the brunette, finally grabbed his ear and hissed.

"Ow..." Cedar got to his side as he looked beside him. "That might've been Crepe... ow-" Admiral blinked.

"What the hell caused that out of him?" Marcus paused.

"He started shaking somewhere in the middle of the info..." Wendy stayed quiet at that.

~

Wendy knocked on the brunette's door a little while after the others went to go patrol.

"Crepe..." The door opened to the Unit as he trembled. He kept his head down before he let her in. She instantly pulled him into a hug while her foot closed the door. He trembled before she whispered into his ear. "Shh..."

"Sorry..."

"No no no..." She pulled away and wiped his face from the tears that drowned it. "This is not your fault. You freaked out. That was the past. Let me guess... Twisted vision?" He nodded softly before looking at the ground.

"It... showed me losing..." She hugged him again, this time to let him rest against her.

"Don't worry about that... You need to stay calm, though." He nodded against her shoulder as he rested against her. "Listen... if worst comes to it..."

"I'll handle it..." She nodded.

"I know..." She didn't finish as she gently tugged at his knife, which rested on his belt quietly. He paused before he nodded. "So... do you want to go for it?"

"Yeah.... Just let me calm down."

~

You would've thought Seafoam had a heart attack.

The duo creeped up to where the Lord of Time was before the others reached out.

"Voicemail, Voicemail, Wendy?"

"Wendy here. Over."

"Where are you?"

"I'm about to smack a lord. Wanna watch?" Crepe lightly banged his head on the nearby wall before scanning his Dagger.

"Wendy... what does that mean?"

"I said what I meant." Crepe peaked in and gulped, seeing the Lord of Time glaring at the doorway.

"So..." She muted herself as he continued softly. "We can't bribe him."

"Right."

"Brownies won't work?"

"You just don't want to do this."

"Fair."

"Wendy... you better not be fight Dialga all by yourself." Wendy unmuted before purring.

"You're absolutely right. I'm not." She muted and hissed. "Why isn't this done yet?"

"Give me a sec-"