Random Pokemon x 7DS stuff I randomly thought of.

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

(Yes, everything in this chapter relates to the trilogy of chapters from before. The only difference is that I haven't written the book, yet these might get used. Keep an eye out for that.)

(Multi part chapter with videos of inspiration)

Contents
1: The difference between Sword/Henry and the people who share his spot. (Two parts)
2: A Sin's Commandment.
3: Sins and Their Secrets.
4: Wrath's Real Power.
5: Sins' Sins.

~

[1a: New Love Commandment Sword vs Originally Love Commandment Valerie]

A sadistic smile crossed the swordsman's face as he slowly went over to the gentle Commandment, who had put up a steady barrier in between them.

"Leave it."

Sword chuckled as his sword flashed. A yandere-like look crossed his face as he neared the barrier. A blur raced through the air before the barrier shattered.

"You believe you've won, but no more! I shall slay everyone that touches my dear teammates." The Commandment gulped at his words.

"I won't let a practical yandere take my role!" She raised her staff as she chanted something.

"Love, I activate you!
See my heart's potential,
And end this madness!
LOVELY EXPLOSION!"

Sword winced as the powerful attack slammed into the battlefield, the result being blinded by the everlasting light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[1b: Henry vs Bede]

Arctic growled softly as Bede breathlessly caught up to the more experienced teammates.

"Get your 'A' game on."

"I'm not Henry! We should get him back instead of trying to use me!"

Arctic scoffed as she turned to the front, where a battle raged in the air. Something gently touched Bede's shoulder, calming the nearing tears before something raced into front of them. Bede blinked the tears out of his eyes as a powerful aura filled the air. A rather familiar voice echoed throughout the air, bringing a gasp from the leading trio and silent cheer from Bede.

"SOUL SWORD!"

A blur hit the air as the attack slammed into the fight and a calm, familiar face appeared afterwards.

"Henry!" He turned and smiled at the group as they flew over. He pulled Bede into a hug as the replacement broke into tears.

"It's ok, Bede. I'm here." His surprisingly calm voice barely echoed throughout the air as he calmed Bede down.

"Henry..." He smiled faintly at Arctic, who was trying to figure out what to say. So many questions filled her head as he spoke.

"We will talk more later. Right now, we have peace to restore." He pulled away from Bede and patted his head. "You did an excellent job. Return to the others and alert them of the good news." Bede nodded before racing off. Henry then turned to his teammates. "Let's go. We have a world to save."

Arctic blinked twice. How was he so calm? He was missing for quite some time, yet it seems like he hadn't dropped his composure or vanished at all. The swordsman turned to the incoming enemies as Chili finally spoke.