Uranium Surprise.

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

(This might be something Purple makes. If you are interested in this or the Pokespe Next Gen he's thinking about, please go look at the chapter "Next Dexters" in this book and go to the Request Book's "Ideas and Suggestions" Chapter.)

A sigh escaped a young boy as he watched his siblings, Twins Vitor and Natalie, as they ripped another group of trainers apart. This did not surprise him. He watched as his father, the one he was trying to avoid, neared them. That's when he cut the battle off.

"Finish it." The Water Starter hummed before sending a series of lightning bolts at the battle. Nothing lasted after that. The twins snapped out of their trances and whipped around as he turned back to his research. He was not only the older one, but the reason they were still going. From the corner of his eye, he could see the ranger near his spot. Quickly, he closed his book and grabbed his stuff before heading off back to the lab. He could hear the twins running to catch up as he exited the area.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course he couldn't avoid his father. The man was not only famous, but everywhere. He visited the lab while the twins were out and about with Theo, so he didn't have a barrier. Not that it matter. He just didn't have to face the 'great ranger'. The professor, though, didn't see a problem.

"Kellyn! Come on in! If you had said you were coming, I would've prepared some jam sandwiches!" The poor boy grabbed his mouth. He was allergic to jam and he still had to remind the professor about that. Instantly following his words, Kellyn backlashed.

"Oh hell no. I'm glad I didn't! How many times do I have to tell you that I can't have jam!?"

"Oops... your son reminds me a lot about that... I thought your wife was the one with the allergy."

"No, that's me. My wife and the twins can't have peanuts. I thought we went over this."

"So that's why Pluto stole those peanut butter sandwiches from them... huh..."

Pluto sighed as the two older men came in. From a glance back, he could see how pale his face was. I mean, who wouldn't get pale when you could've gotten an allergic reaction? The professor called out to him, giving him away. Curses.

"Pluto! I thought you went out with your siblings."

"I should've..." He whispered under the duo line of hearing. Then he spoke louder. "Nah. I'm looking into my last pokemon. I saw it the other day, but was a little late on grabbing it."

"Then you should be out there! Not in here."

"Research, Professor. You should know that." He sighed before going back to the book, hoping to get out of this. Sadly not.

"Hey, you should show your father your team." Why hadn't he killed this guy off? Oh that's right. He's the professor of this place. He gazed back and almost met his father's eye before spotting the Empirilla that was by his side. Pluto then snaked a hand down to his pokeballs as Kellyn nervously called out.

"Come on, buddy. I just want a peaceful-"

Eshouten was out before he could get closer. While it was extremely shy, Pluto had trained it to at least be ready in case something like this was to happen. Kellyn, surprisingly, was the one that immediately get afraid of the shy hunter as he backed up, his Empirilla joining him.

"Woah woah woah!" Pluto said nothing as he gently petted the soft feathers of the bird pokemon.

"Excellent. You're getting better at that." Kellyn had ducked behind the professor as he returned Eshouten and went back to his book. "Now then..." Hearing his siblings return gave him hope before they came in.

"Professor, we're back- Papa!" They tackled him, letting Pluto slip out unnoticed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pluto had never held his breath longer than now as he watch the smoke clear. His siblings were elsewhere as he tried to win the championship. He had two pokemon left, one that had been damaged, but he prayed this was it. Could his starter get the opponent's last pokemon out before he had to use his last pokemon?

A miracle hit.

Both pokemon had taken each other out, leaving his last pokemon being the last one standing. The opponent gulped.

"Shit... a tie..." Pluto chuckled before he let S51-A out, shocking the crowd.

"Forget about this guy?" The opponent paused before they smiled.

"I was about to say... I'm not ready for a retry." The stadium was instantly filled with cheers as the two trainers shook hands and gave a smile to S51-A. "I thought you were knocked out. But your right. It was swapped out early." Pluto smiled as the officials went over to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't until after the battle did the real shock hit him. His father had found the time to see him win the championship. He stayed quiet as Kellyn went over to him.

"Y'know... out of everything that's happened, I never would've thought that my gifted son would be the one to claim the title of Champion. Your mother saw you becoming a scientist or inventor while I saw you being a professor or something pretty close. But this trumps it all." Pluto couldn't muster up any words before Kellyn held out his arms. "Can I get a hug after all this time?"

It took everything to say no and back away, but the shock and those words stirred something as he blinked twice and ran into the ranger's arms, tears escaping his eyes. They held for a minute before a thought hit the back of his mind. The twins were still missing from whatever they had sensed. He pulled away and wiped his face before pulling out his phone. Of course, as he was doing so, Natalie's Hazma had already knocked into his leg, completely knocking him over. It gave nothing more than a quick cry before racing away. Pluto had only one problem with this. Natalie understood it like a pro while he was a beginner. He got up and sighed.

"I'm going to kill that little girl..." Kellyn chuckled before they ran after the small pokemon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they found the twins, it was a sight to see. Natalie was talking to Urayne while Vitor was checking CURIE, who was unmasked. Pluto caught sight of the identity and was skidding to a stop while Kellyn raced to the male twin's side. Everything was mostly quiet as Pluto went over to them scanning over the now revealed woman's face. His eyes flickered once to Natalie before slowly kneeling down and whispering to Vitor.

"What... happened? Like... just now?" Vitor gulped.

"Me.... and Nat had sensed CURIE from the stadium. Not wanting to risk anyone's lives, we went to block the duo at the edge of the city. Of course, after stopping them, Natalie got the helmet off after CURIE collapsed. this was what we found..." Pluto gulped.

"Mom... do we know what happened?"

"Natalie's working on it."

Pluto was quiet as Natalie went over with Urayne. The Nuclear Legendary looked rather small as it eyed the woman that had given it a home. Natalie was actually keeping it in her hands as it tried to stay up in the air.

"Um... from what I got from Urayne..." She gazed over her mother as she continued, trying not to break down into tears. Urayne did its best to comfort her as she took a steady breath. "She had stayed in its Stasis Tank to survive the Reactor Meltdown..." Kellyn gulped as he focused on his wife's soft breathing. 

"That Stasis probably affected her mind greatly... no wonder she didn't seem familiar..." He bit his lip before gently picking her up, getting support from his sons. "Come on... let's get her home."

***

(Let me know if you need anything else)