"Hold out your hand." Qiu Congxue was used to commanding hungry ghosts in her daily life, so she had become accustomed to a commanding tone. Fortunately, Baili Qingmiao was a clever and respectful junior who respected her as a senior in the Mahayana realm so she didn't doubt her as she obediently offered her hand.

Qiu Congxue checked Baili Qingmiao's pulse as her pupils trembled slightly. She asked: "Golden Core completion?"

First stage of Golden Core realm and Golden Core completion were two different concepts, and the Golden Core completion meant that Baili Qingmiao had already stepped halfway into the threshold of the Nascent Soul realm, only heart cultivation technique and tribulation were needed.

If one could reach the Nascent Soul realm when you are younger than 30 means they are really gifted and even someone as cold-blooded as Qiu Congxue couldn't help but cherish such a talent.

It's no wonder that Devil Venerable Wen Renhe wanted to take her as his disciple. If Baili Qingmiao cultivated for another hundred years she might not be unable to defeat Wen Renhe.

'If I can't defeat Wen Renhe, shall I rob him of his disciple?' Qiu Congxue looked up and down at Baili Qingmiao.

Baili Qingmiao was afraid that the senior might be possessed by demons, what would happen if she became crazy after waking up? She carefully tugged on Qiu Congxue's robe and said: "Senior, I have been away from my sect for a long time. Senior has already recovered, so why don't we just say goodbye?"

To Baili Qingmiao, it was enough to save the life of the person in front of her.

"Wait!" Qiu Congxue held Baili Qingmiao by her collar and said: "Let's go down the mountain together."

Although Qiu Congxue was a thousand years old, her appearance was still that of a young girl. With snow white like skin and black hair scattered by her shoulders, her eyebrows were like February new leaves with a slight curve. Her pair of phoenix eyes were both gentle and merciless, making her a natural cold beauty.

In an informal way they went down the mountain, she lifted her robe many times and her bare thigh was in plain view. When you only have white bones left like Qiu Congxue you don't shy away from other people.

Baili Qingmiao tried to cover her face several times, but she was afraid that she would make Qiu Congxue feel uncomfortable so she put up with it.

After climbing down the mountain, she immediately said to Qiu Congxue: "Senior, this junior has a robe, the quality is a little lower, but ...... it can cover your body."

Baili Qingmiao took out a light green dress, which was given to her by Wen Renhe. At first, she insisted on not accepting it, but Wen Renhe forced it on her.

Qiu Congxue put on the clothes, she was tall and had a slim waist just like a willow. This skirt really suited her. Baili Qingmiao looked at her and took out an ordinary Jasper hairpin bought in a small town at the foot of the mountain helping Qiu Congxue tie her hair and put on the hairpin.

"Senior is so beautiful." Baili Qingmiao lightly exclaimed.

"What's the use of that?" After descending from the mountain with her power unrestricted, Qiu Congxue checked her condition and was so angry that she almost fainted from the anger.

Her cultivation realm was indeed the same as before and her Qi was quite profound. However, the ghost Qi she worked so hard to cultivate was gone. Instead, her body was full of immortal Qi, turning her almost in a scattered immortal!

Qiu Congxue tried to call on the nearby wandering souls again, but none of them came.

She squeezed her fist tightly. With this kind of body, how could she go back to Xuanyuan sect and fight with Wen Renhe for the position of the sect master? How could she teach Shu Yanyan a lesson?!