9

Wen Renhe felt that it was necessary for him to have a talk with Yin Hanjiang. Yin Hanjiang is his left protector and a part of his demonic sect. So it wasn't necessary for him to be so cautious, only daring to take a sip of wine while he was asleep.

When he first picked up this child he never wanted to make him a puppet.

With a flick of his fingertips, the black robe on the ground was draped over Yin Hanjiang's body. Yin Hanjiang had just absorbed the snow flame and had plenty of Yang Qi. His wet undergarment clothes and long hair had already dried out. When clothes flew over Yin Hanjing stretched out his hand to put them on. At the same time, he tied up his long hair and knelt in front of Wen Renhe with his sword, respectfully and obediently.

Wen Renhe slowly said: "Protector Yin back then, when this venerable ordered you to become a sword cultivator, did you have any complaints?"

When he took the child back to his sect, he already saw his fate and aptitude. Yin Hanjiang had Single Spiritual Root and was born under the influence of the Ursae Majoris, the seventh star of the big dipper, also known as the Alkaid and god of change with great destructive power.

Because of such aptitude Wen Renhe thought that it was suitable to make Yin Hanjiang a sword cultivator and his own vanguard. So he gave the young man an iron sword and the cultivation technique that he had snatched from some unknown place. In this way Yin Hanjiang became Wen Renhe's sword.

Rarely did Yin Hanjiang hear Ren Wenhe confide his heart to him, he raised his head to look at Venerable as a little starlight flashed in his eyes: "Venerable..."

He wanted to say something but stopped, Wen Renhe knew that Yin Hanjiang was confused ( panicked?) so he wouldn't tell the truth without being forced by his order, so he commanded coldly: "Speak."

With the order from Wen Renhe, Yin Hanjiang's words became smooth and he said, "When I was five years old, the foreigners invaded and slaughtered the whole village of this subordinate. It was only by luck that I was left with a breath of life in me. When I felt someone passing by, I thought the worst thing that could happen was just death. I don't know where my strength came from, but I grabbed the corner of the man's clothes and met the Venerable."

It was rare for him to speak so much, so Wen Renhe straightened and listened attentively.

"There is something that the Lord does not know about me" Yin Hanjiang touched the storage belt around his waist, and a rusty iron sword appeared on the ground. It was the one given to him by Wen Renhe. "At the age of 18, after this subordinate built his foundation, he went down the mountain to find the foreign force that had slaughtered the village that day."

That year... Wen Renhe remembered something in a trance.

The corner of Yin Hanjing lips curled slightly and seemed to be smiling as he stroke already old and worn out sword and whispered: This subordinate saw lord, clad in silver armor holding his spear, wearing the flame red clock of the army on his back leading a tired army division to fight against foreign enemies."

At that time Wen Renhe raised his broken spear and said to his deathly tired soldiers: "We can escape now, but remember one thing, there are citizens behind our border. When the walls fell, our soldiers made new ones with their flesh and blood. But if we escape now, do we want our citizens to protect us with their flesh and blood? "

Wen Renhe did not use his cultivation, he sealed his own cultivation and used the strength of his own body to kill the enemy with his soldiers. A few days after the battle he guarded the border and killed all the outsiders who had slaughtered the village that day.

Yin Hanjiang was afraid that the Lord would find him, so just like a common man he hid in the frontier town, waiting for Wen Renhe to lead his battalion in triumph.