𝟒𝟕→𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘

Start from the beginning

"About Suha moving to L.A." though he didn't tell you the details, it's actually true that Suha's moving to L.A for a reason.

Shocked at what he said. You stand up with wide eyes. Senju silently watched you talk with the blonde.

"Really? Is it that's why she's not been using her social media?"

Rio shrugged his shoulder and ruffled his hair again to remove the snowflakes.

"Suha's a secretive person. She doesn't like to worry her friends that's why she always stays silent and solves her problems alone. When we're trying to help, she'll just push us away."

You suddenly felt bad about Suha. It must have been hard for her. You pressed your lips together.

"Suha's fond of you, call her and she'll surely answer you..."

"Yeah, I'll surely will later when I go back home. Anyway, since you're here, do you know about Tenjiku?" You asked somberly.

Rio tightened his lips but then answered your query, "Yeah, but it's probably better if you ask Rindou. After all, I'm not going to fight with them."

This day, how many times would you be shocked and surprised. You felt like your brain and emotion is about to burst out but then left to regain your composure.

"I see..."

Rio seemed to notice the change in your demeanour. As far as he remembered, this wasn't the Y/n he met back in Japan. He noticed that you've been stressed out.

'It must be that's why she's crying...and this has something to do with tenjiku...of course not, it's Rindou.' Rio thought

He's not in the position to say a word, lest he might ruin his cousin's plans.

"Y/n, it's already chilly. Let's head back," Senju said coldly. You pivoted your head to look at her.

Though you still wanted to talk with Rio, Senju is right. You bade your goodbyes to him and immediately returned home. You were just silent the whole time when you get back into your room.

Meanwhile, Senju's on her phone. You grabbed one of your pillows and put it on your lap.

"Do you want to talk about something right?" You inquired. Senju glance at you quickly. When she looked back on her phone, you saw how her brows puckered.

"I don't want to meddle with your business but you've been crying."

You blink momentarily before you sigh. It's not wrong about telling Senju but at the same time, you don't want to tell her.

"It's fine. You don't have to worry about me. I'm just getting emotional lately," you uttered somberly.

--

You were glad that Senju didn't force you to speak up. You lazily covered your face using the pillow. Alone in your parents' room, you picked up your phone right beside you. The problem is that Rindou's not answering your calls or messages.

Pain engulfed your heart. What's wrong with him? He can't just leave you without a proper explanation. You wiped the tears building up in the corner of your eyes.

"I'm not gonna cry..." You pursed your lips tightly and blinked your eyes multiple times to wash away the tears. It's been a long time since you cried for your lover.