Zara Zara ...lets feel in Love 🔞💗

Почніть із самого початку

They're now go back to home but in the way back home thier guards car suddenly stop in mid way so all four cars stop on deserted road of the city.

They heard some sound and look outside the window and here kirti is shock see the logo imprint on the fly helicopter.

Her phone ringing and it's farhad and before she take their cars door open.. And aloud scream echo in silent atmosphere.

************************************

Farhad is known some information after that briefcase incidents that American security agency also behind the same briefcase as they taken contract but end time black mafia robbed it and after that his Bhabhi taken it for them again robbed from them and after that Raghav make deal with its owner and buy from them in half price and American security agency back off like black Mafias.

But suddenly blackmafaias men again saw up in India and Hyadrabad again and some fisy plan going on.

This information know but before he reach out to Raghv here farhad got shot by them and now he is lying in pull of blood in Hyadrabad most busy road near char minar... Lots of public surrounds by him as someone shoot him on day that too Raghavrao's secretary.

Soon ambulance comes over and take him to hospital as bullet hit his arm and one is in stomach.

This all happen evening around 5pm.

************************************

RR mansion

After Amma and kirti both are take babies out for shopping and outing here pallavi is busy with her work and collect all the design she is thinking about to visit once her boutique so come to the room for getting ready.

She is get ready in saree and about to go at that time Raghav enter the room and seeing her in the black saree he is shock. He stare her from top to bottom with intense gaze.

Pallavi is getting ready in front of mirror as last time just checking on herself and in her world only

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Pallavi is getting ready in front of mirror as last time just checking on herself and in her world only.

Raghav :- kaha ja rahi ho Mrs rao? Itna hot and sexy banke

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Raghav :- kaha ja rahi ho Mrs rao?
Itna hot and sexy banke...
Kise marne ka irada hai ajj.

He comes near pallavi and speak in low harsh but huskier voice.