Chapter 10 Pt. 2(Games To Be Played)

There are some confusing things in this chapter so if you have any questions you can ask them in the comments here or on Archive of Our Own.

Stiles Stilinski is Mieczyslaw Mikaelson.

Mieczyslaw's POV

It was not hard.

It was not difficult to devise a plan.

To know how to lie to supernatural creatures. To lie to my own family.

They do not know what I am planning.

After I leave Rebecca and Freya, I teleport to the edge of the preserve. 

I know that he is here, I can feel the connection I have to the nemeton pounding like a heartbeat through my blood. Almost a decade ago when my memories came back, I found that my magic, when unused, had latched onto the nemeton and formed a link between us.

I felt the power yank and I gasped and smiled.

I start running through the trees using my vampire speed and magic to propel me. 

While running, I grin mischievously. Like dominos, the steps of my plan will fall in line until I get what I want. What I need.

When I reach the nemeton I wash the emotions off my face and watch the man who ruined my life. Unsurprisingly, he smirks.

"Mieczyslaw. I did not think you would be back here so quickly..." My father says, "I thought it might be a little uncomfortable considering this was the place of your twin's death."

I hold back the urge to tackle him and instead just turn my chin up at him. "You patronize me, Father. I have a proposition for you. We do not need to go through demeaning small talk."

Mikael nods once and interlocks his fingers together looking expectantly at me. I grit my teeth at the condescending stance that made him seem like he was thinking that I was trying to impress him.

"You killed my brother." I start, trying to make my voice stay steady, "And I will always hate you for that, but we can help each other."

Mikael raises an eyebrow looking sceptical, "How is that?"

"You help me keep my secret..." Mikael nods, seeming amused at the idea. "And I," I swallow through the thickness in my throat, "Will help you kill every one of my living siblings."

Mikael hums, noticing the wording, "You plan to get Kol back."

I nod confidently, "Yes and I will do anything to get him back."

"Anything?"

-----

I know everything is falling into place when I hear Lydia's scream.

No one knows what I am planning. I throw the introspection around like dice. 

I had thought this mere moments before when getting to the nemeton. But now? The belief felt so much better. There was no guilt, no grief, no hate. Just blessed indifference.

A revelation broke through my blissed expression and turned it into a frown. I flexed the band I should have felt strongly in my chest and felt it twitch weakly. 

I snorted at the pack bond I should have felt.

The bond was idiotic anyway, it just chained me down. I nod to myself at the thought. 

My eye catches Mikael's and I see the familiar twinkle in his eyes that probably reflected in mine. It was a spark, a dangerous look, only Mikaelsons could muster.

Mieczyslaw Mikaelson (HELP WANTED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara