Chapter 24

Sadly this is going to be the last chapter but after this I will begin a new book and on of my other books, Two broken wings with a still going and it's gonna be kinda long so that's a longer read and it's a ruke fanfic. Anyways I hope you enjoy ❤️

Luke's POV

We decided we should try to get some information from Caleb. Obviously without him finding out we are on to him or anything. We, well mainly me, decided that I should be the one to do it since I haven't been here the longest. Willie had been here longer than me, but Caleb owns his soul and could easily formed him to tell him the truth and our plan would be ruined.

"Be careful." Reggie says hugging me before I was about to go talk to Caleb.

"Don't worry about me." I say. "But, in the slim chance he does find out and something bad happens..." I look over at Alex. "This goes for you too." I say. "You gotta move on. Forget about trying to get your memories back and get as far away from here as you can. You too still have each other, really the only memories your missing are of me."

"And I want those memories back." Reggie says. "And nothing bad is gonna happen, we're all gonna make it out of this together."

"Just promise me." I say. I don't want him hung up on me if I were to not come back.

"We promise." Alex speaks up. "But you're gonna come back, it's not like Caleb will kill you on the spot if he thinks you're in to us."

"You never know." I shrug. "Anyways, see you later." I hope that's true.

I poof outside Caleb's office and take a deep breath, and then I knock on his door.

Julie's POV

Me, Flynn, and Carrie are up in the loft talking about Nick, the guy we all have a crush on, when something caught the corner of my eye. It was an old cd.

I reach over and pic it up and Carrie stops talking. "What's that?" She asks.

"Sunset Curve." I say. "It's one of my mom's old cds."

"Cool." Flynn says. "We should totally play it!"

Flynn pulls a paper book out of a box. "This is them." She says showing me and Carrie. "Hey they're kinda cute."

"Oh please, they're all gay for each other." Carrie says. "Look at them." Then her eyes go wide. "Wait, that's my dad." She says pointing to one with raven black hair who almost looked annoyed.

"Now we definitely need to listen to it!" Flynn says. "Your dad, the Trevor Wilson, in a band. How cool is that!"

"Okay okay, come on." I say. We climb down the ladder and I put the CD in the player.

Immediately a song starts playing and we all bop our heads to it, but I feel like I've did this before. Talk about some Deja Vu.

All of the sudden loud screams cover the track and I cover my ears. "What is that?" I ask.

"Oh come on Jules, it's actually pretty good." Carrie says.

"You don't hear that screaming?" I ask and Flynn and Carrie look at me confused.

All of the sudden three boys drop from the sky and land on the ground groaning and coughing and my life flashes before me eyes and I remember everything. I temper them, Luke Alex and Reggie. My band, my family.

I look at Flynn and Carrie and they don't seem to notice. "Hey um, can you guys actually come back later?" I ask. "I'm so sorry, something came up, but I'll see you later?"

"You want us to leave?" Carrie asks.

"Yeah, sorry." I say.

"Okay, um see you later then." Carrie says and her and Flynn leave.

Luke's POV

We fell from the sky back into the studio where we first meet Julie. Yes, I remember. I remember everything.

Julie gets her friends to leave, so I'm hoping she can still see us and remembers us.

Reggie sits up and looks over at me. "Luke, do you remember?!" He asks eyes wide.

"Of course I remember you silly." I say. "How could I forget the guy I'm in love with?"

He smiles and wraps his arms around me.

"Uh, but what's your name again?" I ask with a smile.

"Stop you're not funny." Reggie says with a laugh.

"Then why are you laughing?"

Me Alex, and Reggie stand up and Julie walls over to us.

"Good to see you again." Julie says. "It's been a crazy ride."

"Tell me about it." Alex says. Then his eyes go wide. "Wait, what about Willie?"

"Go." Julie smiles at him. Alex poofs away to look for Willie.

"So...is everything back to normal now?" Reggie asks.

"Not completely." Julie says. "I think I'm gonna ask Carrie out."

"Really?" I ask. "I mean, go for it! Alex seems to think she likes you back."

"Really?" Julie says. "Okay, I'm gonna go ask her." And she to leaves the studio just leaving me and Reggie.

"So what now?" Reggie asks.

"Now, we just continue our afterlife like nothing happened." I say. "And hey, I told you I'd never forget you and I wasn't wrong."

Reggie rests his head on my shoulder and I put my arm around him and everything was just so peaceful, so perfect.

-and that's the end! Sorry I feel like it's disappointing but I didn't know what to do so I hope this is okay. Thanks for reading this to the end because it just kept getting worse and worse as I ran out of ideas but I'm at least happy I finished it. I hope you liked this story and I'll see you on another one. Take care ❤️❤️👻