Chapter 22

Reggie's POV

When Luke began kissing me I got like some sort of memory, only it doesn't make any sense. It was of me and Luke at his house when we were probably about ten. But I didn't even know him when I was ten.

I tried to stop thinking about it and just enjoy time with Luke but I couldn't. We are now both back at the studio as if we weren't just each other's lip attachment. Maybe he had a memory that hasn't h happened to, but I'm a little afraid to ask. What does it mean if he did? Or what does intense if he didn't? Maybe it's best just to forget about it an move on like it never happened.

"So um..." Luke says breaking the silence since we came back to the studio. "Are we like...dating now or...?"

"Only if you want to." I say. "I mean I want to, but not if you don't want to. Not that I don't want to it's just if you don't want to I don't want you to do something you don't want to. If you don't I understand I-"

He comes over as I ramble and places a gentle kiss on my lips. He takes my hands in his and says, "I'd love to be your boyfriend."

Just then Alex poofs into the studio and me and Luke turn to face him, pretending like nothing just happened.

"Hey Reg, can we talk?" He says.

"Yeah, of course." I say. I look back at Luke. "I'll see you later." I say.

"Later." He smiles before poofing away, leaving me and Alex alone to talk.

"I actually wanted to talk to you too." I say. "I-"

"No, me first." Alex interrupts. "I'm sorry for getting upset early, you're right. I can't just assume Luke is like Bobby because they were friends. I just...I don't know I guess I got a little jealous. I can tell you really like this guy and I was worried that maybe you'd leave me behind. But, I promise-"

I cut him off by wrapping my arms around his waist. "I'd never leave you behind." I say.

Alex finally hugs me back for a second before pulling away. "Yeah...I know that now." He says. "And I promise to give Luke a chance, and I'd love to rejoin the band if you'll have me."

"Of course." I say. "And I'm sorry too for ever making you feel like I'd forget about you."

"So are we good?" He asks.

"Yeah, we're good." I say.

"Okay good because you need to tell me everything about you and Luke....like what was going on before I poofed in?" He smirked.

"We're dating now." I smile excitedly.

"Wait really?!" Alex says. "I'm so happy for you! Tell me everything!"

Samantha's POV

"They what!?" He yelled at me.

"I'm sorry, I tried to get him to stay away from him but-"

"We'll clearly you didn't try hard enough!" My dad shouted. "If they are dating now, they could start to remember. Samantha you better fix this right now."

"What do you want me to do! He's in love with Luke, how am I supposed to change that." I say. The truth is, I don't even want to tear these two apart. I don't want to hurt them either, but it's not like I have a choice.

"He's a teenage boy, seduce him, use your powers. I don't care what you do just do something effective for once in you life!" He yells. "And if they remember anything....kill them. If I can't have their living souls they're dead ones will have to do. And where is your brother, he's he's supposed to be keeping an eye on Alex."

"He's in love with him you know." I say. "Me and Willie aren't like you, we don't want to hurt these ghosts."

"Samatha if you don't do as I say you know what will happen."

"You know....I miss being alive." I say. "I may have been powerless but at least I had free will." and I poof away to do his dirty work.

I poof into the studio where Alex and Reggie are talking.

"Reggie I need to talk to you." I say.

"Oh...well can it wait?" He asks.

"No, and it'll only take a second." I say.

"Oh- Okay, I'll be back Alex." He says.

I take Reggie's wrist and poof him to the main area of the club. I can't believe I'm about to do this. I use my powers to make him see something that's not really there, something to keep him away from Luke.

Caleb and Luke walk around the far corner and begin talking, this is the hallucination.

"And does he trust you?" Caleb asks Luke.

"What are they talking about?" Reggie says.

"Shh." I say.

"One hundred percent." Luke says. "We're dating now."

"And what about Alex?"

"We'll get there." Luke says. "Once they both trust me, they won't see it coming."

"See what coming?" Reggie asks. "Sam what are they talking about?"

"I told you. They want to destroy your souls. It gives them power." I lie.

"I don't believe you." He says.

"After what you just saw?" I say. "Reggie you can't trust Luke."

"No....no I know Luke." I say. "He would never hurt me or Alex, we're like a family, we-"

"You guys just met." I say. "I'm just trying to prevent you from getting hurt." I say and poof away.

Reggie's POV

Maybe I'm just stupid for believing there's some logical explanation for what Luke was talking to Caleb about. I refuse to believe he'd hurt us.

I know Samantha's right, we did just meet, but deep down I really do feel like we're a family somehow. Maybe it has something to do with that weird memory I got that never happened.

All I know is i have to figure this out, but I can't do it alone. I poof back to the studio and tell Alex everything that happens and surprisingly he doesn't take it as an opportunity to distrust Luke.

"You're right, I kinda feel like I've known Luke longer than we have too." He says. "Maybe Willie can help us, he seems to know a lot about the ghost world."

"Do you think Luke is really trying to hurt us though?" I ask.

"No. I don't." Alex says. "So we're gonna figure this out."

Hi I hope you enjoyed this chapter, thanks for reading. Also, February 5th we are having a watch party so just stream Jatp as much as you can from 12am to 11:59 pm of February 5th. Every stream counts! As far as I know Jatp is already trending in the Netherlands , Poland, UK, and America. (At least, there might be more)  and we want to try to get it to the top ten as well so please stream as often as you can and spread the word, tell your friends!

Again, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed, take care 💜💜💜👻👻👻