Madly passionate ( part 9)

Zheen started,
" Zoe, I will share the life experiences of a boy named Doha. From his life experiences and various situations he faced in life, you will derived the nature and conclusion of your topic. Which will be the stuff and inspiration of my next book also. So let's start.

Zoe was excited to feel the way her role model and inspiration too, depicts every relationship and how his outlook was different from others. That makes him different from others.

He started, there was a boy name Doha. He belongs to a high middle class family. He had all basic things which we may term as neccesity as well as luxury.

Doha had a nuclear family. He lived in a big and luxurious bunglow, mind well not a house with his father, mother and 2 elder brothers.

Word family to Doha means a mere empty and pointless word, house means a feelingless empty castle, parents means a weak sheild which can't love and pamper or protect him from being hurt, brothers means worst than enemies who always added a bunch of painful feathers in his hat, and life in all means a big black hole which gallops the good and give back the poison.

His elder brothers were creepy, cunning and arrogant. Due to this nature Doha tends to remain sad, they always add a bunch of painful feathers to his hat. He expects love and care from his parents which they never bother to understand. Doha was just 10 small to console himself. This environment was pushing Doha towards a depressed life and near to be a retarded child.

His brother inherited this from his father. He was a arrogant and  proud person. He keep on humiliating and dominating others like dogs. Dogs word show the extent of cruel behavior to human.

He dislike Doha because he was humble, soft and have feelings or still alive.

Speaking this zheen walked into a deep pause, he was so precis and clear about thoughts that seemed Doha was just living with him and he knew him quite.

Zoe was lost in it.