Madly passionate ( part 19)

Zheen asked Zoe should he continued. It's fine if she wanted to continued tomorrow. Zoe said she was really eager to know what happened with Doha and how he overcome it.

Bella was intelligent girl. She treat Doha well. As she knew he was a rich guy. She took advantage of him. She took costly stationary, some of his pocket money, make him complete her work, also took help in exams to improve the grades.

Doha was emotionally weak so he was unable to understand her. 2-3 grades passed like this. Now it's became Bella's habit to cheat him. She now sometimes behave rudely, talk roughly. Now Doha understand her a bit.

Bella now had planned big. She had asked for quite a large amount of money saying that her father was very sick.

This time it's hard for Doha. So he decided to verify the matter. Bella lived nearby. Doha went to Bella house. What he heard has broken his heart.

Bella was discussing with her sisters that she was going to get a lum sum money in a few days. She said that stupid would not be able to caught me this time also. He trust me and will not believe that many times I had cheated him.

Doha ran from there, went to his room and cried badly. He couldn't take that he was being cheated. He got a lesson never trust any one easily. So he locked trust in one of the corner of the heart. Now he trust nobody.