Madly passionate (part 34)

Zoe shouted you coward and slapped him. Zheen was expecting something like this.

Zoe said fine, Zoe went closer, grab his collar and intensely kissed him. Zheen pushed her away. Zoe again went closer, hold his face and kissed him. Zoe want to express how she felt for him.

Zheen began to cool down, he know that if this time he failed to pushed her away then things would be out of his hand. Zheen stopped her and said get into your senses. We will talk later.

Zoe said it's late to discuss now. She went intimate. she took her hairband and open her tied hair went very close to him. She hold his hand put it around her waist and tied the hair band on it. While doing this she was continuously starring at zheen, zheen's temper went down, he want to stop to refuse but being entangled by her feelings.

Zoe said looking at him, now you will know zheen what the mess is. How it feel to be in love and hurt when the other person ignore you. Zheen was still, as he was hypnotise by her aura.

Zoe kissed her on his forehead, then on lips. Both were in phase to express their feelings to each other. Zoe pushed him towards the wall and then dragged him to bed.

In life to love and unable to express it was a great regret to anyone. Many of us have feelings but what other will think, if we approach and express ourself. Time flies thinking such things and this dilema leads to no where leaving us in discomfort, regretted and alone.

Love is great feeling, but it became the most prettiest when expressed and cherished. Zoe thought of this, our may be different as love is itself a teacher. So dare to fall in love.