Madly passionate ( part 10)

Zheen was having coffee, continuously walking around and discussing every minute detailed about. Answering all the doubts, question that were arising in Zoe's mind. Zheen was different person while discussing about his subject. Nobody can predict his Farsightedness and deep knowledge of his subject untill he works with him.

This way time flies and it's 5 in the morning. Zoe seemed to be tired, zheen understand and said let's finish today's session. Zoe was relaxed. Zheen added that, "Zoe, you were less active and less attached towards subject. So work hard your lethargic will make your thesis less effective.

Zoe was so furious but as usual can't help out. So ignore it. Zoe went to room and slept for sometime.

Later somehow zheen came to know that Zoe was angry as today's sandwich in the breakfast had a pricky face and also it was spicy. Coffee was not up to the mark so it's clear that madam was in a not in a good mood.

Zoe later realised her mistake and corrected it by cooking sweet dessert at dinner. Zheen had dinner and understood that there was a request of apology hidden in it. Zheen accept it and smiled. He went to the library where Zoe was already waiting.

In this way Zoe and zheen were into a untold, unknown relationship.