Lunch came, Zayn ordering food for Liam like the usual.

He walked into his office, shutting the door behind him and looked around for Liam not seeing him anywhere.

However, Liam just walked in behind him quietly, checking out Zayn from behind. He observed his body, wanting to just touch him but he knows he couldn't. He wasn't allowed, he can't do it.

Just keep your hands to yourself Payne. He thought to himself, clenching his jaw.

He followed Zayn, clearing his throat making Zayn jump in surprise and almost drop the food.

Zayn quickly turned around and looked up at his boss with an apologetic and flustered impression.

Liam only smiled at him, grabbing the food from Zayn whom was watching him intently. "Thanks, babe."

Liam's eyes sudden widen, mentally face palming to himself. He glanced at Zayn noticing that his eyes were widen as well, lips parted a little in shock.

"I meant, bagels. Yeah bagels! The bagels looks nice." Liam quickly looked away, walking towards the leather sofa, cursing quietly under his breath.

Zayn watched him walk off to the leathered black sofa, a slight smile across his face. He heard what Liam said, he called him babe. Fucking babe!

He was fanboying to himself at the cute pet name, people call him babe which he isn't phased about but when things come out of Liam's mouth, he's definitely phased and amused.

The stupid excuse that Liam said after he called him babe made Zayn laugh quietly to himself, it was cute really.

However Liam on the other hand was blushing, feeling embarrassed. His excuse was even worst, he rolled his eyes at himself, rumbling and muttering really quietly.

He sat down before sighing loudly and started eating, he glanced at Zayn. "Have you eaten yet?"

Zayn looked at him, shaking his head softly. Liam smiled, moving his hand mentioning him to come to him and sit down on the sofa next to him.

"Have some of my food, I'm not quite hungry." Liam handed him the rice ball that was the same size as a tennis ball.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

He looked down at the rice ball, mouth watering as he stared at it. Swore to his life that he can hear it screaming "eat me".

Liam nodded, placing it on Zayn's hand and smiled, taking a bite of his bagel. "Looks like you love rice balls, so here all yours."

Zayn grinned at him, thanking him before unwrapping it and taking a bite. He couldn't help but let out a soft moan at how the rice ball tasted good in his mouth.

Liam suddenly stopped eating, his mouth wide, eyes upon Zayn and ears wide open as he heard that moan, the same moan as that night that drove him insane.

He quickly shook his head, looking away from Zayn and thought of something else rather than that night.

The room was silently, chewing was the only thing coming from both of their mouths.

"So, Zayn. What type of music do you listen to?" Liam asked, finished his bagels and took a sip of his favourite iced tea as he slowly turned his body around to face Zayn.

Liam grabbed the rubbish, crumbling them into a ball and looked for the nearest bin which was next to his desk that wasn't so far.

He looked at the bin before lifting his arm up and threw the ball of rubbing, getting it in perfectly.

(Ball is life, for real.)

Zayn watched in amusement, an impressive expression on his face. He chuckled and looked back at Liam who had a look of proudness.

He smiled at him fondly, remembering the question Liam had just asked him. He smiled even more, he liked it when people asked what type of music he's into or when people ask him things about himself even though there was nothing interesting about him, at least he knows someone cares about him and what he's into.

They both looked at each other for a moment, eyes would sometimes dart to another's lips. Zayn started talking, telling what he's into and what his top 5 favourite songs are.

It's been almost an hour and the two have been talking about themselves to the point that they know everything about each other.

There were laughs and jokes throughout the conversation, they got to know their families, culture and whatever you want to name, they basically know everything and that grew Zayn and Liam closer together.

What I mean by close, is they were sitting pretty closely, so close.

They talked a bit more, a knock on the door interrupting them which both didn't want to hear.

They both come to reality, remembering that they have work to do and they were both quite gutted about their conversation interrupted.

"Mr. Payne, you have got a meeting with Mr Carter." Miranda high pitched voice reminded Liam.

"Okay, thanks. Miranda." Miranda nodded, giving Zayn a winks before shutting the door.

Zayn blushed, looking down at his lap and got up within second hoping that Liam didn't notice the wink Miranda sent Zayn's way.

Liam got up as well, fixing his suit and grabbed whatever he needed to bring for the meeting. He followed Zayn closely behind, smiling to himself because wow he got to know Zayn and he loved it.

~*~

Well shit, thanks Miranda for interrupting them -.-

Chapters quite boring, sorry :/

Update: 50+ votes