Chapter 25:: Marry you

Author's POV:

"Yummy! The food is so good." You said as Mrs Kim chuckled saying, "I'm glad you like it."
"You'll have to bear with this after you both get married." Mr Kim spoke as you thinned your lips while Taehyung coughed awkwardly.
"What's with those reactions?! Are you both not planning on getting married?" Mrs Kim asked as you chuckled while Taehyung sighed saying, "Mom..."
"It's been just a month since we started dating... so, it's a little awkward at times and we still are learning. So... maybe, once we feel like, we should marry... I think we will marry. Not like I'll let him run away after making me fall for him." You said as Mrs Kim chuckled while Mr Kim said, "I like how she's so straightforward. perfect for our hideous child." You smiled eating as Taehyung eyed you saying, "You like boiled eggs, stuff them too!" You looked at him saying, "Sure. Thanks."
Mr and Mrs Kim chuckled seeing you both bickering while taking care of each other and you get scolded by Taehyung every 5 minutes. Without realizing it, the dinner was over and you were on your way back home right now.

"Yah Do Y/N." Taehyung spoke while driving as you yawned asking, "Yes?"
"Are you sleepy?" He asked as you spoke, "Hmm.. a little. I am feeling tired." He sighed saying, "That's why you should sleep early."
"You sleep at 1 am yourself." You said as he coughed awkwardly saying, "Don't point that out. Did you like it there? At my house?"
"It was good.. your parents are friendly." You said smiling as he glanced at you before looking away, "True.. I've been realizing that too."
"Why do you keep talking like that? You sound pitiful." You said as he replied, "What? Did I? I don't know.."

"What do you even know?" You asked chuckling as he smiled a little saying, "I don't know. You didn't even reply to me yet." You frowned looking at him but a blush crept up to your cheeks as you saw him look at you. You gulped looking away thinking about what happened back there.

--Flashback

"I think I am in love with you," Taehyung spoke as your eyes widened a little. You looked at him awkwardly before looking away.
"How do you feel about me though?" He asked as you said, "W-What are you talking about all of a sudden?"
"Tch... don't play dumb after hitting on me." He said as you sighed looking down.
"How will I even... reply to that?" You asked as he said, "Then don't. Reply later. I'm just telling you... how I feel."

You looked down, your heart about to run out of its ribcage as you looked at Taehyung before looking away shyly.

--End of flashback

"I'll tell you once I know it myself.." You said looking out of the window as Taehyung smiled saying, "Tch, as if you don't know." You smiled looking away. Soon, you both arrived at your house as you both got off.
"See you then... and, let's tell your parents soon." He said as you nodded saying, "I will. Soon." He smiled patting your head as you said, "Mr Kim."
"Huh?" He asked as you spoke, "Nothing... just randomly." He frowned as you walked towards him before hugging him saying, "I don't know much but... I know one thing for sure, I like you very much, without any reason. And that makes it more obvious that I will like you for a longer time than you can imagine... so, don't worry." He hugged you back saying, "Did you think I'd sulk for your reply?!"

"You always do." You said pulling away as he scoffed saying, "Yah! Go in!" You chuckled saying, "Goodnight then. Go safely." He nodded smiling and got back inside the car as you waved at him. Soon, the car left as you went inside your house.

---A few days later

"Why are we on a date again?" You asked Taehyung who replied, "Because as I said, we're dating."
"Mr Kim. Do we even have an emotional connection?" You asked as he replied, "Yah, do you think people are just all attached before they even start dating? It all starts after they start dating, of course." You thinned your lips nodding and said, "Where are we going?"
"Dinner... then ice cream?" He asked as you chuckled saying, "MY favourite." He smiled nodding as he started driving the car.