Chapter 22:: First date

Author's POV:

"You're dead meat, Do Y/N," Taehyung spoke staring at you leaning closer to your face as you both made eye contact. A shiver ran down your spine as you gulped saying, "Mr K-Kim... Y-You're too close.." You spoke as he smirked saying, "So what?" You looked at him with wide eyes feeling your heartbeats raise as nervousness took over you. He leaned even closer to your face leaving a little gap between you too as he held your shoulders saying, "Do Y/N."
"H-Huh?" You asked as he spoke, "I'll kiss you now." Your eyes widened as you looked at him in disbelief but your heart skipped a beat as you felt his soft lips on yours. You closed your eyes feeling a soft and warm feeling take over you. You held the cloth of his shirt kissing him back. The kiss was soft and delicate without any tongue added. Your lips moved in sync while he softly held you. After some time, he pulled away as you opened your eyes looking away shyly. 

"Dumbo." He mumbled as you frowned saying, "You just kissed me and now call me a dumbo?!" You asked as he chuckled saying, "Why can't I?" You thinned your lips sighing as he said, "Do you want me to do that again?"
"I'll go then, see you, Mr Kim." You said hurriedly escaping the room leaving a chuckling Taehyung, 
"Did you just do that, Kim Taehyung?" He asked himself before laughing proudly knowing watching youtube videos about flirting all night paid off. 
"Ah!! I'm sleepy." He said licking his lips as he sat on the desk relaxing while giggling but his eyes widened as he realized, "Did she go to Jungkook's cabin?"

---After work 

"You don't have to drop me off." You said as he hissed at you saying, "Get in, will you?" You sighed saying, "I can just go by myself."
"What am I your boyfriend for?" He asked as you looked at him before looking away feeling weird hearing him call himself your boyfriend.
"Right... you're my boyfriend." You said as he spoke, "Did you mistake me for your husband or something?"
"No! Oh my- Am I a creep or something?!" You asked as he sighed fixing the car mirror. You got in and sat in the passenger's seat as he drove towards your house.
"See you then..." You said getting out of the car as he arrived at your house. He smiled saying, "Bye~~" You smiled nodding. 

Walking towards your house, you stopped midway turned around and said, "Take care.." He smiled saying, "Sure.. go!" You giggled going inside your house as he drove away with a smile. 
"Who expected this scene to happen in my life?" He asked himself chuckling while driving. 

---2 weeks later 

2 weeks passed by as your and Taehyung's lives were going smoothly. A few hugs, holding hands, flirting and sudden kisses were filled in the 14 days of your relationship. Taehyung still scolded you often and you both still bickered, but the soft and delicate gaze you both shared made everything different. Even though he scolded you almost all the time, he took care of you as well. It was as if you were in an undescribable hate-love relationship with him. 

But there was one lagging. You both didn't go on a date. Apart from having casual lunches and dinners, you both didn't go on a date on weekends like other couples. Probably because you were together almost the entire day. So, you both were pretty normal. But... that's not how things go, do they? 

"Yah... let's go on a date." Taehyung spoke as you looked at him saying, "Huh?" 
"It's weekend tomorrow... let's go on a proper full-day date. Just you... and me." He said as you eyed him saying, "Really? You're sure?" He nodded as you smiled nodding and said, "Sure!" He patted your head saying, "Be ready by 10 am then."
"That's too early!" You said as he said, "Shut up and go to work now." Thinning your lips, you nodded walking back to your desk as Taehyung looked at you sit and work. A smile appeared on his lips as he mumbled, "Cute."