Chapter 8:: Double-Trouble Couple

Author's POV:

"If you serve her one more glass, I'll kick you out of the world along with her." A deep voice spoke as the bartender who was about to pour you another glass in hesitation halted his steps looking in the direction of the voice. You, who was waiting for the glass frowned looking behind you along with the bartender. 
Squinting your eyes, you noticed a manly figure walking towards you.
"Troublemaker. Do you want a beating?!" Taehyung scolded as you frowned trying to figure out who it was.
"OHHHH!!! YOU!" You spoke gasping drunkenly as he sighed saying, "Yes me. You should check who you're texting. Only because I'm a gentleman... otherwise you would never be picked up by someone as noble as me. Oh! How lucky you ar-" He was speaking but stopped seeing your seat empty.

He looked at the bartender shocked who gulped scratching his neck awkwardly.
"WHERE DID SHE GO?!" He asked as the bartender coughed awkwardly pointing towards the disco where you were dancing.
"This woman- Darn it!" Taehyung dashed towards you seeing you pulling a random guy's hair. He pulled you away from him after a lot of hard tries and shouted, "STOP!" 
"Aish! WhAT'S WrONg WiTH YoU AnNoyINg iDioT~" You spoke as he sighed apologizing to the guy who was hissing in pain because you almost pulled out his hair.

You were walking here and there swaying your hips as Taehyung followed you waiting for you to stop. Suddenly, you stopped and looked at him saying, "OmO~ ThiS mAn IS FolLOwiNG mE! OH mAi gAwD! He'S fAllAwinG mE!! HAndSomE mAn, gO aWAy! I dON'T lAik yOu." 
"Handsome man but what? You don't like me?! Is that supposed to be a relief or an insult?!" Taehyung scoffed as you were staring at the floor.
"What's with you? You were annoying me and going around troubling others all this while and now you're staring at the floor?" He asked as you sighed.

"AjHUSshi." You spoke as his frown turned into a completely broken expression as if someone pushed him from a 17-floor building. 
"Did you just... I just heard my pride crack. Because of you. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE CALLING AJHUSSHI?!" He screamed completely fed up as you scoffed in your drunken state saying, "NoiSy AjhuSshi. TAkE mE hAwMEe~~" 
"I'll take you to the police station before that. For defaming my handsome looks and age." He spoke as you just looked at him and then the floor in your drunken state. 

"She's drunk, seriously drunk." He sighed before saying, "Yah, you. Come with me. I'll drop you at a hotel I guess. I don't even know your house address." 
"O? Hotel? Woaaaaaaaaaa~~ SingApoRe!! wE'Re in SingApoRe HOtEL~~" You clapped your hands in excitement as Taehyung frowned.
"What does Singapore have to do with hotels?" He asked himself scratching his neck but letting out a gasp seeing you running towards the security guards. 

---Time skip || In Taehyung's car

"How annoying. Who causes trouble to people after getting ditched by their best friend?" Taehyung asked himself driving as you were dozing off in his car. 
"I'll make her wash my car if she causes even the tiniest scratch." He spoke scoffing as he glanced at his phone's Google maps trying to find the location of a nearby hotel. 

He stopped the car seeing the traffic in front of him.
"Are we stuck in traffic now?" He asked himself sighing. He looked at the time and then at you.
"It's 10:13... why did I even come here? She would've been on the streets right now asking her non-existent husband to come back if I didn't pick her up. Who makes their boss do such work?! Hah!" He scoffed.
"Sam was the only reliable secretary I've had... Why did he leave?!" Taehyung groaned but stopped hearing a soft groan coming from your side. 

"I'm hungRy..." You mumbled yawning as he sighed.
"At least drink after eating. I'm cutting off her pay, that's it." He spoke sighing. But not wanting to keep you starving at night, he parked his car near the convenience store which was near the hotel you both were supposed to go to. 
"Yah, are you awake?" He asked as you nodded sleepily. Sighing, he got up walking towards the convenience store.