Chapter 21:: I like you

Author's POV: 

"Will you watch a movie with me tomorrow?" Your question made Taehyung choke on his food as he gulped down his glass of water looking at you in disbelief. You thinned your lips looking at him as he spoke, "Are you... for real?"
You nodded blankly as he chuckled saying, "Yah! Do you not know what that means?"
"I do." You mumbled as he spoke, "I'm your boss! You shouldn't.. Ah! You drive me crazy, Do Y/N!" You smiled a little eating as he spoke, "When though?"
"I don't know. We can book a ticket after you say yes." You said as he smiled saying, "Then... which movie?"
"I think Avengers is trending." You said as he sighed saying, "You know how to hit on people but not how to maintain it." 

"Huh?" You asked as he shook his head saying, "I'll pick." You nodded thinning your lips as he said, "Train to Busan."
Your eyes widened as you looked at him in disbelief, "That's a horror-"
"Better than the action movie you pick." You thinned your lips at his statement and nodded saying, "I think I might get scared."
"I don't. So don't worry." 

--Next day || In the theatre

"OMO! AAAA!" Taehyung flinched in fear making you look at him in shock. You looked at people staring at you both as you sighed in embarrassment saying, "Mr Kim... are you sure you are going to watch this till the end?" He nodded saying, "I'm not scare- AAAA! HE'S B-BITING THEM!!!" 
You sighed facepalming yourself regretting life decisions for the 302987428th time this day. 

Soon, the movie ended and you both walked out of the theatre as you handed a tissue to Taehyung who was sobbing. 
"Mr Kim... people are staring at us." You said as he spoke, "Let them... t-that kid.." You sighed looking at him and said, "It's just a movie! Not like people died in real." 
"Don't pretend to be tough, I saw you crying while watching 'All of us are dead' during work hours." He spoke as you choked on your breath looking away. He eyed you before sighing and spoke, "I'm hungry. Let's go for dinner."
"Sure..." You said following him biting your lips wondering, 'How much does he know?' 

---At a restaurant 

"Why do we always eat together?" You asked yourself as Taehyung heard you. He looked at you properly before replying, "We're close, that's why."
"How are we close though? We're like... a boss and a secretary, why are we close?" You asked as he replied, "It's... obvious. We're different." You nodded looking at your food knowing well what he was saying. 
"Is the food good?" He asked as you nodded. He smiled saying, "Good, since you're paying today." You sighed while eating not understanding why he was such an anti-romantic. 

---After dinner 

"Let's walk." He said as you spoke, "We have to anyway. You didn't bring your car and... I don't have a car since I can't drive anyway."
"Right.. anyway! Let's walk." He said as you chuckled nodding. You both were walking together while looking at the beautiful trees around you both. People were eating, laughing, playing while lights were shining everywhere. The beautiful small shops on the side of the roads while you both walked together admiring the beautiful and lively scenery in front of you. 
"It's spring... so new leaves are growing." You said as he nodded saying, "Like a new start.." You looked at him stopping in your tracks as he looked at you back smiling. 
"You know you should've been nice to me from the start." You said as he spoke, "I always was. Just... not that visible before." A chuckle escaped your lips as he smiled looking at you, more like admired your face. 

"Yah Do Y/N." He spoke as you looked at him confused. He sighed before saying, "I like you." 
"I know." You mumbled as he let out a gasp in disbelief saying, "Yah! Is that how you- Ah! I like you!" 
"I like you too." You said awkwardly smiling as he looked at you blankly before looking away with a smile.
"Ah... what's with this awkward confession?!" He asked as you sighed saying, "Couldn't expect anything better. I expected worse than this so... it's fine." You said as he adjusted his voice awkwardly saying, "So... since we're... talking about this. So like... you know... uh."
"Just say it."
You said as he said, "Well... uh, so like.. umm.... just date me. I'm not asking, okay? I'm telling you to and you have to listen to me because I'm your boss." He spoke as quickly as he could as you sighed.