Chapter 5:: An unsaid apology

Author's POV: 

Your eyes widened and your body froze hearing the scream of your respective boss. 
'I'm doomed!' You thought closing your eyes ready to see heaven. Taehyung rushed towards the desk as he glared at you. But this time, he was angry for real. You gulped saying, "S-Sir... This w-wasn't intentional. I-" 
"SHUT UP. DO YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THESE FILES ARES?! HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID?! WHAT A NUISANCE!" Taehyung screamed as you looked down, you couldn't even breathe because of the scolding he was giving you. The workers outside were all peeking inside. 

"I... s-sorry, it wasn't intentional-" You were trying not to stutter. Your brain wasn't even working and you didn't know what to say.
"ARE YOU A ROBOT?! WHY DO YOU KEEP REPEATING LINES? CAN'T YOU DO ONE THING PROPERLY?! GET OUT! JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" He screamed as you backed away gulping. You were feeling very irritated and sad now. One scolding would've been enough for the mistake. But he was screaming and fuming too much making you wonder if he was overreacting.
"I can just- redo the files... why are you getting mad?" You asked as he looked at you before snatching the coffee cup from your hand saying, "Get out of the room before I fire you." His cold voice made shivers run down your spine.

Gulping you bowed once getting out of the room in a rush.
"Are you okay? I thought he was going to slap you!" Jungkook spoke as you sighed saying, "Thankfully, I'm alive." 
"Let's go.. don't go near him for some time. He might scold you again for nothing!" The receptionist, Ms Ko spoke as you nodded. 

Taehyung who was in his cabin checked the files soaked in coffee. 'That woman! Ugh! How can someone be so clumsy?!' Taehyung thought as he scoffed before keeping the papers aside. The cleaner came in cleaning the mess.
"I have a meeting tomorrow. Without these files, I can't do anything. Even the PC's files got deleted, I'll have to find the PC files somehow and print them again. Otherwise, I'll be in huge trouble." Taehyung sighed while massaging his head as he sat on the couch. The cleaner glanced at him before leaving the room. 
"Ugh! What a disgusting day! First, Mr Lee cancelled the shipments and now this. AHHH!" He cursed his luck.

Taehyung called someone asking about the PC files while you on the other hand were sitting in the break room completely not understanding why he burst out on you.
"Come to think of it, it was only a few papers. Why on earth would that annoying prick scold me like that?! He was being so disrespectful! Okay! I was clumsy but he was so rude! Completely unacceptable!!!" You complained huffing as Jungkook entered the room. 
"Ah, Ms Y/N! Can you help me with these files?? I need to photocopy them but Ms Ko needs me immediately. Only if you don't mind." Jungkook spoke as you nodded taking the papers from him.

While walking towards the printing room, you saw Taehyung walking in front of you. You gulped quickly hiding behind a plant. Taehyung, who noticed you sighed pretending not to see you as he walked away. You sighed seeing him walk away. 
"Tch, annoying." You mumbled before walking inside the room while you photocopied the papers Jungkook asked you to.

You placed the papers on Jungkook's desk smiling to yourself. While walking towards the break room, you saw Ms Ko coming towards you.
"Ms Y/N. How long are you going to stay in random places?" She asked as you scratched your back saying, "I don't know... I think he'll scold me if I go back." She chuckled at your reply saying, "It's alright. Mr Kim gets angry easily but he isn't a cold or rude person." You nodded still not unsure if she was even being honest.  
"He's not exactly the typical cold boss I saw in dramas- but he's still, very weird! And strange... always standing on two feet to get on my nerves- and at times, bursts out in anger!" You spoke as she smiled saying, "Well, you're the second secretary he has ever had so that's why he probably doesn't know how to treat you. He's bad with females, you see." You scoffed before nodding.