Based on how past fights between you and Judgement went, you were expecting to lose. Even after all the time in the Abyss, but then you remembered you had a secret weapon.

Y/n: "Count it down Justice."

Justice: "THREE, TWO, ONE!FIGHT!"

As soon as the fight began the air was full of chain shots, a constant rain of light.

To bad for Judgement you had learnt something while in the Abyss, if you use a spell enough you can go further than having to not having to use the grimoire, you can go completely chantless. Grimoire, casting and chantless, you had three levels to mastering the grimoire now. You've only got a couple spells chantless, about the half the grimoire's words in your head and half left to learn. You were getting better.

Y/n: "Pávla Pávla Pávla Pávla Pávla Pávla Pávla Pávla Pávla-" Your head was filled with spells.

Dodging left and right, up and down, forward and back. You couldn't fly or your wings would get skewered, Judgement doesn't take it easy during fight so neither could you.

Judgement: "COME ON Y/N! AFRAID TO GET CLOSER!"

Y/n: "I don't need to."

Red magic circles appear behind Judgement as she watches as chain fly past you. Fireballs fly out the circles colliding with her creating a cloud of smoke, but the barrage of chains hasn't stopped meaning-"

Judgement: "Never seen you do that before." The smoke clears revealing her and chains bursting out the ground that protected her. "SHOW ME MORE!"

The chains get faster. So you need to get faster aswell.

Your Grimoire begins flying around also dodging the chains, it may be durable but not enough to survive these chains.

Y/n: "Áfx-isi-tach-ýtit-as" You speak in between dodges before the grimoire goes back to your side. You feel your adrenaline rising, you see the chains speed lowering, no just what your brain is getting faster, your movements are lighter.

You spread out your wings while in this state flying out the net of chains. Flying through the air, Judgement notices and creates a homing chain to follow after you. You fly as it gets closer and closer. Trying to find a way to deal with this, you decide on.

Y/n: Your grimoire moves to your side. "Vómva págou" A ball of ice appears in your hand you turn around mid-air and throw it at the chain.

The ball hits it only to explode on impact, it then slowly freezes, the effect going down the chain making it useless, as it slowly falls back to the ground.

While over Judgement, you create spears of ice and launch them downward at her, to which she shatters them with her batons.

Chains wrap around Judgement's arms as she launches them upwards towards you.

You dodge one, however the other gets wrapped around your left wing.

Y/n: "SHIT!"

Judgement: "HAHAHAHAHA!" The battle junkie laughs. She charges up some energy. She flicks her wrist, and energy starts flowing upwards through the chain. The problem is what kind of energy it is.

Y/n: "ANGELIC ENERGY SHIT THATS GONNA-" The energy reaches the chain links that are wrapped around your wing. It burns the pain is unbearable as you scream in pain. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH-" You start dropping to the ground, spinning as one wing is out of commission as the other flaps.

No POV

All the girls eyes widen, excluding Judgement's And Justice's.

The ones who widen the most was Azazel's, she couldn't believe what she had seen. A demon using angelic energy. She dropped her notepad and pen. She was confused, only an angel was supposed to use that.