ⓕⓞⓤⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ 🔐

Another two months passed while Jimin was enjoying with his family like nothing happened

Since they moved there they had plenty of time to spend it together finally like they always wished

He was totally unaware Jungkook's family will always look at him as an enemy

This morning he headed to the market as he used to do every Sunday he was minding his own business when someone approached him

" Jimin ? What a concidence ! Do you remember me ? "

Jimin looked behind seeing Changkyun the guy from the wedding .. He looked handsome but isn't his clothes looks a bit too much for someone who is here to buy groceries !

His eyes looked different from before .. They feel so sharp checking him up and down ..

He doesn't like this guy since the first day he saw him he doesn't understand if it's jealousy or there's really something off about this guy .

" Hi Jeon-shi's fiance "

he replied looking again at the products in front of him ... He really feels like ignoring this person but he doesn't want to be rude

" Great you still remember me .. I'm glad we met .. What a shame we are family but we never talked together mmm .. Would you like to have coffee with me ? Maybe we can talk and know each other bet.... "

" No thanks i have plans already i have to go "

He turned around to walk away but Changkyun moved in front of him fast blocking the way

" what is it ? * he placed his finger under Jimin's chin getting close from his face * is it jealousy ? " he smirked

Jimin pushed his finger away grinding on his teeth

" And why would i be jealous from you ? "

" Maybe ... Because me and Jungkook used to date "

He was trying his best to provoke Jimin

" Date ? * Jimin laugh sarcastically knowing that he was lying * was that before or after you slept with his father ? "

Changkyun was shocked he never imagined Jimin would be knowing the truth ! He actually has nothing to say ! It's like Jimin roasted him with one sentence already .

" Changkyun i see you are pathetic you couldn't get the son so you get engaged to his father anyway you are free to do whatever but stay away from me coz I'm not the stupid innocent guy you think i am "

He walked away leaving Changkyun almost burning from anger .

At night Jungkook was having a walk with Yoongi in their neighborhood area

He stopped seeing two familiar people kissing in front of big house on the other side of the street .

" Yoongi i will be right back "

" Where are you goi... "

He run towards the familiar men hiding in front of the house checking what's going on .

" Joonie enough my lips are already swollen "

" Changkyun I can't have enough of you * he kept kissing him * i want more you are so fuckin good in bed "

" i really have to go now .. see you later baby " he pecked a kiss on Namjoon's lips and finally walked away fast

Jungkook immediately followed Changkyun feeling like dumb not understanding what did he just saw but at the same time he felt angry how could Changkyun cheat on his father !

Once Changkyun entered his fiancee's big house Jungkook stormed behind him .

" Changkyun ! "

He turned around to look at the familiar voice

" Jungkook you are here ! "

he smiled wide running to wrap his arms but Jungkook hold his arms to stop him

" Where have you been ? "

Jungkook was mad and Changkyun had no clue what's going on

" What do you mean ? "

" I saw you and Namjoon kissing ! What the fuck are you doing behind my father's back !! "

" Oh ! Were you following me ? " he crossed his arms calmly

" What are you trying to do ! Are you fucking around ?! And with who ! Namjoon ?? You know he is one of my father's biggest rival ! "

Changkyun smirked getting more close from Jungkook placing his hand on his cheek .

" Are you jealous ? "

" Stop bullshitting ! I care about my father's image everyone know you are his fiancee i don't care if you slept with everyone i don't give a fuck about you and you know that "

" and why is that ? Why you don't care about me ? Because of this Jimin of yours right ? Why do you love him anyway ? What's so special about him ! "

" Even if i told you why i love him you won't understand he is literally my everything i can die for him .. But anyways this is not about me .. I'm warning you if i saw you fucking around again behind my father's back i will not have a mercy on you "

Jungkook left Changkyun furious

" Calm down "

His fiance patted his shoulder

" Did you hear him ? i hate this shit jimin i wanna fuckin kill him ! "

" I will let you do it but at the right time let's talk about the important thing did you find what i asked for ? "

" here * he took out his phone * i took pictures of all the papers .. You were right Namjoon is selling weapons for huge profit "

" Great i know how to make the dealers turn their backs to him and luring them to me as for you from now on be careful and don't let Jungkook catch you again ... Also keep an eye on his bitch husband but try your best to not provoking him like you did this morning "

" Fine let's stop talking about them * he took off his jacket * won't you fuck me ? "

" You didn't have enough today ? "

" You know i like you the most "

Jeon smirked lifting Changkyun and headed to their bedroom .

_______________________________________
.
I hope you enjoy reading please don't forget to support coz it motivates me for writing more 💓
.