Lovingly, she observes how his chest rises and falls with each of his breath. How his skin seems to glow with the light that seeps through the white curtains. How the pink muscle of his tongue licks to moist his lips occasionally...

She just let the time crawl by as she mused again on the mirror reflecting the two of them. Instantly, her mind ventured to one of her sinful fantasies. She couldn't help imagine Jin's naked back on the mirror as he takes her again and again, just like those porn videos she had seen before. The image of them making love was so overwhelming that she had to pull the thick duvet to cover both of their clothed bodies.

Bashfully, she moves to bury her face on his chest.

'Stupid.' She castigates herself. She had been shamelessly imagining things and scenarios. It doesn't help how she and Jin is still yet to establish their bond. It even skipped in her mind on how the man is still upset with her.

She sighs.

She shouldn't be assuming that the alcohol that he drunk would heal his heart from what happened. The way he had said the words was accusing and undeniably hurtful. She had made him afraid. Yet, she couldn't blame the man from feeling so.

Her eye lids close to feel more of his warmth. Jin is warm in a whole lot more than his body temperature. He is loving, rational and patient. He has always been. She knows he will eventually forgive whatever happened.

She presses herself more to him to feel that security. However, he rolls and lays on his stomach, groaning how the morning light is too bright. She expects him to finally wake up. However, he remains motionless as he resumes sleeping.

"Well... I should be making a peace offering." She murmurs under her breath. She gently pecks his cheeks and stands to start her mission for the day... to take good care of her Jin.

**********

"Yahhh... Namjoon-ah. Why didn't you wake me up?" Seokjin's enraged voice whispers through the phone. His head is like a trampled nest with how harsh he had been raffling it. He is kind of angry yet a bit relieved. Actually, he doesn't know what to feel at the moment. However, he has to express how much he dislikes how the younger is deciding things for him. Namjoon was not even asking him whether he wants to be in their schedule right now or not. He doesn't like it a bit.

"Come on hyung... be reasonable. We can't just leave Daun-ah on her own there. Besides, you among all others have to talk your feelings with her." Namjoon calmly says.

"Joonie! I don't have a face right now!" Seokjin groans.

A deep chuckle resounds on the other line. "That's practically impossible Jin-hyung."

"This is not funny. How can I face Daun-ah right now?" He internally panics.

"I know that you perfectly know what to do." The leader sighs. "Come on hyung. They are calling us... Make her happy okay! Don't you ever make Taehyung regret giving his time with her." Namjoon chuckles before he ends the call.

"Fuck!" Jin mutters on the silence of the room as he free falls back to the bed and looks over his reflection on the mirrored-ceiling.

He is utterly fucked.

He doesn't know how to calm his heart from beating so fast. He should have been calm. He had always been. But waking up with a raging hard on with his beloved tucked on his arms was a lot to handle. He had to pretend that he was still asleep and torture himself in secretly observing her every move. It didn't help how delectable she was when she came out from shower, wet and so damn sexy, with only a small towel on. He was salivating like an animal as she was looking for any of his shirts to wear in his suitcase, unintentionally flashing him with her supple bum.