"M not hungry" Hobi replied.. still sulking.....

"Ahh seriously! I thought we sorted this out ..." Suga said standing on the edge of the pool...

Hobi ignored him...

"Seriously hoba!! Come out" Suga shouted yet again.. hobi looked at him and gave him a sulky eye as he gave up got into the water and moved towards the edge... He extended his hands towards Suga with pouty look... 

Suga falling for the most obvious trap in the world reached out to hobi and was surprised when Hobi pulled him to the water...

Hobi started laughing out loud.. "hahahahahaa" he almost cried due laughter partially falling on to Suga... "Now we are even" he giggled playfully..

Yoongi didn't know if he was dreaming or it's just this beautiful when 2suns meet.. hobi laughing under the sun was probably one the most beautiful things he had ever seen in the world..

His hand automatically reached out to Hobi's neck and tugged him closer connecting their lips together... Hobi was surprised.. he wasn't in his heat right now.. he was fully conscious.. it was his first kiss basically since his memories of previous onces were all during his heat... His eyes landed on Suga's.. but Suga had his eyes closed.. he felt Suga grip his waist and pull him closer.. ahh Suga always wanted to do this with hobi.. "hyung" hobi almost moaned as soon as Suga allowed him to breath.. "Hoba" yoongi whispered in a low deep voice right inside Hobi's ears.. "hnn" hobi moaned "hold your breath" he whispered again.."wh--" .. he pushed him into the water and connected his lips again..

The water made Hobi's tshirt float.. Suga's hands slipped inside and caressed Hobi's skin... Hobi gripped onto Suga with his dear life.. as yoongi continued to kiss him..

Finally when yoongi pulled hobi up from the water ... Hobi pushed yoongi away.... Covering his lips with his wrist..

"Whats wrong with you!?" Hobi asked..

"Nothing's wrong" yoongi casually replied as he walked out off pool..

"Hyung!!" Hobi called out trying to following but suddenly he felt dizzy... "Come out now you have played outside enough" Suga said not realising Hobi's dizziness..

When yoongi finally turned around he noticed hobi holding his head with pained expression.. "hoba..?" Suga said as he went into water and held hobi slowly bringing him out ...

"How many times has this been already.." Suga said as he carried hobi to his (Hobi's) room..
--------

"Again with heat inducer.. his body couldn't tolerate being in such a strong heat and for that that long" Dr Sean replied to Namjoon and Suga..

Namjoon slammed his hand on the wall.. who? Just who would be able to get pass the dorm security and do this to hobi!?

"Namjoona calm down!" Suga said placing hand on Namjoon's shoulder...

"I thought it was only happening during the shoot!" Namjoon spoke to himself in frustration..

---khachk---

Jin entered the room silently and took a glance at hobi.. he looked at Suga and Namjoon with question "someone drugged him again..." Namjoon replied Frustration clearly visible in his voice...

"Hyung! Do you remember what hobi ate? Or anything which could have been used!!?" Namjoon asked Suga..

"Only the breakfast that we all had together.. afterwards we had nothing Hobi went to swim that's it.." Suga replied thinking hard...
------

When Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung arrived there were nurses around collecting samples of pool water, food they had eaten, water, even the air purifier was being checked...

"By best advice for Hoseok-shii's safety is either catching a culprit behind all this or by finding mate for Hobi..." Dr. Sean said

"Here is the consent form.. just have Hoseok-shii sign it and have it send them to me, I'll immediately start the compatibility test.." 

"I'll send the reports of the samples in three days.. " Dr. Sean continued as packed his stuff and started to leave..

the atmosphere was heavy.. no one knew how to react.. Suga and Namjoon knew the hard fact that neither of them were Hobi's fated partner... If worst came to worst.. hobi might actually would have to get mated for the sake of safety and health...

"Let's leave now.. hobi needs rest.." Jin said as he made his way out Hobi an Jimin's room...
--------

"How about we send Hobi hyung to a vacation.."Taehyung suggested as all the members sat down for dinner ..

"Him being alone is riskier.." Suga replied..

"Cctv?? Did we check the cctv of dorm?" Jimin asked..

"I have already send the recording of the footage to a detective... He'll see if he can find any clues.. but he said he needed time" Suga replied..

"Ehmmm" Hobi came streching into the dining room.. "whats wrong?" He asked looking at the sad faces of everyone..

**Taehyung narrated everything to hobi as he rested in one of the chair dining chairs**

Hobi was dumbfounded.. he didn't wanted to have a mate just yet.. he wanted to live his freedom more..

"Is he telling the truth?" Hobi asked looking at everyone.. no reply came but their face said a lot ...

"Hyung.. i wanted to ask you.. can I be your mate? If I form a bond with you, you wouldn't need find someone else.. I'll also take care of you more than anyone else.." Taehyung said ....

Hobi was stunned.. too stunned to speak.. ahh he is Worried about me.. hobi thought as smile spread across his face.. he ruffled Taehyung's hair.. "it's alright.. i am strong.. and don't worry I'll find a good mature mate who would allow me to be with you guyzz forever.." Hobi said...

"N-no hyung.. i meant it seriously! I ... I .." Taehyung tried to say...

"Hoba.. we are all alphas as well.. and if anyone of us can get a mate like you.. we would be happiest he have ever been.." Namjoon said is softest tone ever.. "i .. I for the long time.. have been considering.. asking you to be my mate.." he continued as he walked up to Hobi... Slowly holding holding his fingers..

"I.. am I am.. not that helpless.. that you have to lie to me like that" Hobi said pulling his hand out of Namjoon's.. his eyes darken... "If you..i didnt expect this from you Namjoona"

As hobi was about to leave Namjoon grabbed his wrist.. "I .. am telling the truth hoba.. i love you!" He said pulling Hobi's hand..

Hobi saw the truth in Namjoon's eye...

"..." Hobi's eyes were filled with tears

"Hoba.. Namjoona will never, hold any omega like he holds you just because he cares for them" Jin said with seriousness

Hobi looked at Jin.. "i.. love you hoba.. since very long time i wanted to say this to you" Namjoon said

"..but saying that he loves hobi hyung.. isn't that just trying to take advantage of the situation! Right now.. when Hobi hyung's life in danger because of some stalker" Jimin said his face pained .. "Suga hyung too.. he too loves Hobi hyung.. don't do that to him.. I don't wanna see Suga sad" Jimin said in a small cry like voice...

Hobi looked at Suga.. Suga immediately turned around to avoid his face from being read.. but his action also said that Jimin wasn't lying completely ... Jhope remembered the way Suga held him in swimming pool.. the way he kissed him.. his face turning

".. but doesn't Namjoona love Suga Hyung..? you kissed him.. i don't remember clearly what happened.. but i saw you guyzz kiss" hobi asked looking at Namjoon.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××