1 year anniversary! 💝🎉🎆

Ya-hoo Boos!!! It's been a while! I just wanted to pop in a say high and I hope you all are doing well.

What's new with you guys? (Comment if you like, I love hearing from y'all)

I recently went to St. Louis for spring break with my family so that was fun! I also went foraging for the first time this spring season and found lots of cool stuff!

I created this for my 1 year anniversary as a thank you to all you guys. You all deserve the absolute world and I cannot thank you enough for choosing Wide Eyes out of so many other stories and I will forever be thankful for all the amazing friends I've made here along the way.

Here's a little short story that I hope you guys enjoy! Please be sure to take care of yourselves. Also, if you've been wanting to tell someone something, tell them, because life is short and we should spend our time on this beautiful world feeling free. If it doesn't work out, know that there will always be people to support you here! And I'm always here if you need anything. Be sure to drink lots of water and eat a good yummy meal today. Love you all to the moon and back! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Xoxo,
Aspen-san <3

(Also guys, I'm so sorry I keep writing Iwaoi, the next short story I write won't be them so leave some suggestions here about another ship that you want that's not Iwaoi or Sakuatsu)

(‼️Slight TW for blood but it's just a cut‼️)
—————————————————————————
"Makki, do you think he's gonna ask me?" Oikawa whined to his best friend (the one he wasn't currently pining over) as they finished the last sips of their mostly melted milkshakes.

"Oh my god Oiks, for the last time, yes! I do think Iwaizumi will ask you to prom." the strawberry blond responded exasperatedly.

"But, but like, we're not technically dating so like what if he doesn't? What if he's expecting me to ask?" the brunette fretted as he spun his chewed up straw around in circles in his cup.

"Okay, first of all, yes you aren't technically dating but you two have literally been acting like a married couple for YEARS because you both know you like each other and second, he knows you well enough to know your too pussy to ask him first."

"Hey!!! Mean Makki!"

"Just spitting facts man" he shrugged.

"Whatever, I just... really really like him." Oikawa said, sighing happily. Makki just rolled his eyes in response.

"Yeah, trust me, everyone knows." Oikawa smacked Makki's arm as they made their way to the door of the diner, heading out into the warm late April sun.

"So, what's the deal with you and Mattsun? Are you two going together?" Oikawa asked, raising and eyebrow.

"Well yeah, he asked me the day prom posters were put up. Oiks, we've been dating for like a year and a half, we're obviously going to prom together."

"Well yeah but like, how did he ask you?"

"Eh, it was lunch and he just leaned in, kissed my cheek, and asked if I wanted to go to prom with him while sliding me his 1/2 eaten snickers bar. Obviously I said yes cause my man knows the way to my heart is with food." Makki said, making Oikawa laugh.

"Well knowing Iwa, if he does ask me, it won't be anything big. But I wouldn't mind a big extravagant gesture. Oh, like Akaashi-kun's! Apparently Bokuto got the whole volleyball team to spell it out or something, he said it was embarrassing but he actually really liked it."