✨Oikawa's B-day Special One-shot✨

Ya-hoo Boos! This is a special chapter because it's Oikawa's Birthday and I'm a huge Oikawa kinnie and I love him with all my heart so yeah.

Notes: Oikawa is in college and it's summer so he's at his parents house for the summer. It's the same AU as the rest of Wide Eyes. Enjoy!!!

     Oikawa opened his eyes to bright sunshine peeking in through his curtains. He sat there for a moment before realizing what day it was, smiling widely when he remembered. June 20th. His birthday. The brunette sat up and stretched, grabbing his phone to check the time. It was 9:30, practice started at 10:30.

      He sent a quick good morning text to his boyfriend, Iwaizumi, and got out of bed to get ready. He put on some leggings, a thin plain T-shirt, and Iwa's old jersey over his T-shirt. It was old and stretched out but it was soft because it was so worn. Oikawa then checked his phone to see a bunch of notifications. A swarm of texts from Atsumu and Tendou freaking out and wishing him a happy birthday, a couple other texts and snaps from other skaters and hockey players like Akaashi, Hinata, Mattsun, Makki, and all the others. He even got a notification from starbucks saying happy birthday and giving him his free birthday drink. But no text from his boyfriend.

       Feeling upset and disappointed, Oikawa did his hair, grabbed his keys and phone, and headed down stairs. He smelled his favorite food, milk bread, baking in the kitchen. He heard sounds of talking and laughing, he walked in to investigate only to be tackled in a bone-crushing bear hug.

      "A- Aiko?" Oikawa spluttered out as his older sister engulfed him in a hug.

(This is Oikawa's older sister)

     "Happy birthday Ruru!" she shouted happily. He grinned and squeezed her back. (Ruru is Aiko's nickname for Tooru)

     "How- I didn't know you were coming round here today!" he said, smiling at her as she ruffled his hair roughly.

     "I wasn't gonna miss my baby brother's birthday! Plus Takeru wanted to come give you his present. Isn't that right darling?" she said to her son who ran up and hugged his uncle too.

     "Yeah! Look what I found Uncle Tooru!" said Takeru excitedly. He handed the taller a newspaper that had a blue bow around it. Oikawa, confused, carefully undid the bow and opened up the newspaper. Inside was a page of local news and... there was a picture of him. He looked younger and he was standing next to a man wearing a suit and giving the camera the biggest smile ever while holding-

     "Is this my..." he started.

     "It's the newspaper article about you when you received your best skater award in middle school. I was so proud of you so I kept it for when you're older." Aiko said, looking at him happily.

     "Aiko, thank you!" Oikawa said, emotional from all the great memories this article brought up. "And thank you too, Takeru. I love it!" After hugging both his nephew and his sister he finally looked around the kitchen for the first time and was in for his second surprise of the day.

     "Iwa!!!! What are you doing here?" he said, almost knocking his boyfriend off his stool as he hugged him. Iwaizimi wrapped his arms around Oikawa's waist and chucked into his shoulder.

     "I wasn't gonna not come see you stupid." he replied.

     "But you would have seen me later at practice!"

     "Yeah but I wanted to have breakfast with you and drive you there. Also I knew Aiko was coming and I had to come see my favorite older sister." Oikawa pulled back from the hug and leaned down to plant a sweet kiss on Iwa's lips.

     "You so sweet Hajime. I love you." the taller said.

     "I love you too, Tooru." Oikawa walked around the counter to where his Mom was cooking and kissed her on the cheek.

     "Morning Momma."

     "Good morning my love, happy birthday." she said to her son. Oikawa grabbed a plate and filled it with warm milk bread, walking back around the counter to sit down. There were 3 open stools but he decided to go sit himself on Iwa's lap. The dark haired male grabbed a piece of bread off his boyfriend's plate and popped it in his mouth. After talking with everyone about getting older and finishing breakfast Iwaizumi spoke up.

     "Tooru, we should get going. Practice starts in a bit."

     "M'kay!" He got up and said bye to his Mom and gave huge hugs to Aiko and Takeru before grabbing his bag and heading out to the door with Iwaizumi.

     As he was walking to the car he felt a hand on his wrist, softly pulling him back. He turned around and Iwa gave him a short, sweet kiss.

     "I love you." he said. Oikawa smiled. He held his boyfriend's face softly in between his hands, peppering him with kisses.

     "I love you more."

     "Nope. Not possible." The darker-haired male said, burying his face in the taller boy's neck and hugging him to himself. Oikawa kissed the top of Iwaizumi's head.

     "Happy birthday my Prince." he whispered.
———————————————————————————
Hiya!

I hope you enjoyed this short, sweet, fluffy extra chapter. Iwaoi is my opt and comfort ship so I had to write a little something.

There was so much more I wanted to add like them going to the rink and Oikawa seeing all his friends and them saying happy birthday, and him and Iwa going to get his free birthday drink from Starbucks or Iwa giving him his gift but I've already been writing this for hours and it would have been like 3,000 words if I had done that 😅

Anyway, Ik it was short but I loved writing it and I hoped you loved reading it!

Have a great day, afternoon, or night! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

~Aspen-san <3