Part 14 ♡︎

The next day

Atsumu had a bit of time before he was supposed to meet up with Omi and his heart was racing. He knew this wasn't really a date but he wished it was. He wanted to look nice and he wanted the balck haired male he couldn't stop thinking about to think he looked nice too. He certainly was in a bit of a dilemma.

In the 'Damn we always look fine💅' group chat:

Tsumubabe: BABES I NEED HELP

Kawababe: OMG BABE WHAT IS IT

Tendoubabe: I'M HERE BABES, I'M HERE

Tsumubabe: I'M GOING TO LUNCH WITH OMI AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WEAR

Tendoubabe: YOU SHOULD WEAR SOMETHING WITH LIKE AN ACADEMIA VIBE! HE SEEMS LIKE HE WOULD BE INTO THAT!

Kawababe: OH YES, WEAR THAT ONE BUTTON UP WITH THE DEEP V-NECK IT LOOKS SUPER SEXY ON YOU

Tendoubabe: YESSSSS AND WEAR IT WITH A LAYERED NECKLACE!

Tsumubabe: R u guys sure that's not too overly dressy? We're just going out for lunch

Kawababe: Babe, you can never look too hot m'kay?

Tendoubabe: Honestly

Tsumubabe: EEK I'M SO EXCITED THX FOR THE HELP BABES ❤️

Kawababe: YES OFC BABE 💖

Tendoubabe: GO GET HIM TIGER ❤️‍🔥

Atsumu, laughing at his friend's antics, dropped his phone on his bed and followed their suggestions. After getting dressed he still felt a tad bit too dressy but he liked the outfit overall. He had on the tan button up that Oikawa had told him to wear with some gold necklaces per Tendou's request. He paired it up with some tight, black, jeans and one of his favorite belts.

(Atsumu's outfit below)

After grabbing everything he needed he set off in the direction of the park that lay in the center of campus

After grabbing everything he needed he set off in the direction of the park that lay in the center of campus. Knowing that Sakusa's class got out in 10 minutes, Atsumu sat down at a small picnic table in the park. He lazily scrolled through instagram for a bit until a notification popped up at the top of his screen.

Omi-Omi <3: Lol, I see you

Atsumu's head automatically flung up searching around for his black-haired friend. Just then his phone buzzed again and he looked back down.

Omi-Omi <3: You look like a moron swinging your head around like that

Omi-Omi <3: Look the other way dumbass

Atsumu finally looked behind him and smiled at the sight of Sakusa walking towards him. Atsumu stood up from the table but froze abruptly when he saw what the taller boy was wearing. He looked incredibly handsome in dress khaki pants, a black turtleneck, and a matching black overcoat, the look being complete with an attractive leather belt and an across the body bag.