Chapter 19

You sat in the bathtub full of hot water, your hair tied up into a messy bun sitting on top of your head. You sunk down into the bathtub letting the hot water hit the multiple bruises that decorated your upper body. Your prayer to the higher powers to save your insides had been in vain, to say that Tim had rearranged your guts was an understatement. You sunk deeper into the bathtub and closed your eyes, relaxing in the scalding hot bath water.

Bubbles from your body wash floated along the top of the water, making the room smell flowery and sweet. Candles were set up all around the bathroom, the warm glow of the candles making the room feel peaceful and cozy.

You heard Tim walking up the stairs, the sounds of the creaking wood getting closer as he slowly made his way up the stairs.

"I went to grab you and I a glass of wine but I found this on the table." He walked in, setting down two glasses of red wine and a plastic bag. You took one of the glasses and took a sip, and he opened the bag taking out the paper card that was sitting on top.

"It looks like a bunch of clothes, and there's a card on top addressed to you." He handed the card to you, and rooted through the bag of clothes. He pulled out a few forest green t-shirts with some generic mountain designs, some plain black ones, and some pink shirts that looked like they belonged to a 2009 myspace scene girl. There were also some knockoff brands of drugstore makeup at the bottom of the bag. Tim figured these were from Clockwork, Jane, and Nina respectively. You read over the card and a smile slowly formed on your face as you read to the bottom.

"Dear (y/n),

We wanted to do something nice for you since you got in trouble because of us, we really look forward to hanging with you again soon! Please come visit us again soon, we love you!"

-Clocky + the rest of the gals"

You handed the card back to Tim and he skimmed over it quickly, putting it back in the bag. He took the bag and placed it on his bed, walking off his shirt and walking back into the bathroom to join you in your bath. He slipped off the rest of his clothes, grabbing his glass of wine and sitting in the bathtub across from you. You flashed him a warm smile, and he sunk down into the warm bath water, taking a sip of his drink. He looked at you, noticing the multiple bruises he left in his wake. Your head rested on the wall of the bathtub, your eyes closed while occasionally taking sips of wine.

Tim smiled very lightly as he watched you, you looked so at peace, but nervous thoughts clouded his mind.

"Hey, I didn't hurt you right?" You opened your eyes and looked at him, a blissful look on your face.

"That's part of the fun right?" You chuckled, and leaned your head back again. You expected him to laugh along with you, but instead there was just silence. You opened one eye to peek at his face, and the guilt was prominent on his face. A pang of guilt surged through your whole body, and you sat up setting your drink on the floor beside the bathtub.

"I was just kidding, no you didn't." You leaned forward and cupped his cheek in your hand and kissed his forehead.

"If I didn't like it I would make it known." You kissed his cheek and leaned back again, closing your eyes and picking your wine back up and taking a sip. You opened one eye to look at Tim, and he just looked down into the water with the saddest eyes you've ever seen. Your heart broke, and you thought of a way to cheer him up. You stood up, getting out of the bath and draining the water. Tim looked up at you as you wrapped a (f/c) fuzzy towel around your body.

"I know you just got in, but let's get out and I'll cook you some dinner." You extended your hand out to him and he looked up at you, smiling and taking your hand. He stood up and wrapped a black towel around his waist. He wrapped his arms around your waist, and buried his face in the crook of your neck. He squeezed you tightly, his body was cold and beads of water dripped down his back. Something was wrong with him, it didn't take you long to deduce that he wasn't feeling like himself. You hugged him with one arm, the other you used to lovingly stroke the back of his head.