Chapter 10

You felt yourself waking up, and your eyes fluttered open. You were frightened at first, you weren't in your room. But as your eyes adjusted you quickly realized you were just in Tim's room, laying on his bed wearing his pajamas. Tim laid next to you, his arms wrapped around you, and his head buried in your hair. Nothing happened last night, you and Masky just stayed up late talking. You felt him beginning to stir, he groaned and stretched out. You rolled away from him to give him some space. Tim opened his eyes and saw you laying there. He paused, processing that you were laying in his bed in his pajamas.

"Masky... what on earth have you done..."

"Uhhh, (y/n)...?" You turned around, and locked eyes with him. You scanned his facial features, you rolled closer to him, staring into his eyes. Tim couldn't help but become flustered, your beautiful (e/c) eyes staring him down. You had serious bedhead, your (h/l) (h/c) hair all over the place. He thought you were so cute, and he hated that.

Your blank stare turned into a warm smile, and you planted a small kiss on the tip of his nose.

"Good morning TIm~" You wrapped your eyes around him, burying your face in his chest. Tim turned beet red, his face heating up fast. This couldn't be good, what could Masky have possibly done last night that would make you act like this. He knew you were affectionate, but you were sleeping right next to him, in his pajamas! His heart dropped to his stomach.

"Did we...? oh no..." There's no way in hell Masky would be suave enough to sweep you off your feet. You weren't easy, that's for sure, Masky wasn't above being a demanding asshole when there was something he wanted, but you would tell Masky no, right? Masky probably wasn't interested in getting in your pants. Right?!

"(Y/n)... what happened last night?" You looked up at him, with a curious look in your eye.

"Oh that's right, that was Masky." You giggled, a pink blush dusted across your cheeks. This wasn't helping Tim's suspicions at all, in fact it was making him even more nervous.

"Nothing interesting, we just talked." Tim let out a sigh of relief, he silently thanked whatever higher power prevented his devious alter from banging this girl. Whatever hope he had of making you lose interest was quickly squashed, all thanks to Masky.

"What did you guys talk about?" You blushed and looked away, recollecting the night's conversation.

"Well..."

Last night:

You dug through Tim's drawer, looking for pajamas to wear. You pulled out a pear of black sweatpants and a gray t-shirt. You held the small stack of clothes in your hands, and walked over to the door. Masky laid on his bed, wearing sweatpants but no shirt.

"Where are you going?" You paused and turned to Masky, a puzzled look on your face.

"Just to the bathroom to change..." Masky chuckled.

"I see, you're too chicken to change in front of me, what, scared?" You blushed, and turned around, pouting at Masky.

"I'm not scared of you...!" That was a lie, you were scared of Masky. You didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing he scared the shit out of you. The last thing he needed was more of an inflated ego.

"Okay, then prove it." He smirked at you. You were falling for the oldest trick in the book, this wasn't about proving anything. All he wanted to prove was whether or not you had a cute ass. Your face was beet red, you looked like a tomato. You paused and closed the door, turning around and facing the wall. With your back turned to Masky you took off your shirt, placing it on Tim's dresser. You moved lower, taking off your jeans. Masky stared intently, dayum... dat ass though. You had a pair of (f/c) Walmart brand underwear, and a lacy black bra on.