Chapter 10: I think I'm falling in love with you again.

Start from the beginning

"Fine. Here," he tossed me a bag. I looked in and blushed fifty shades of red.

What parents buys their kids condoms? What the hell? I just stared at him confused and bright red like an embarrassed little kid.

"Hope they fit," he said before walking away. I took the midol and the bag and ran back up the stairs.

I pushed open the bathroom door and walked in.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked setting the bag on the table.

"I...I feel like theres an alligator in my ovaries," she laughed but it lacked the humor.

"Mia, your dad brought you some things," I handed her the bag still slightly red.

Who would've though the druggie was blushing over his mates dad buying condoms.

"My dads a weirdo, but they're not for me," she took the midol out and handed the bag to me. Her face didn't even really turn red. I envied her.

"Let me dry you off and find something to wear," I took a towel from the hanger and wrapped it around her before pulling her into the room.

She laid on top the bed and pointed to where her things were.

"It's too hot," she curled into a ball by bringing her knees to her chest. The cuts were still there making me hurt.

"Mia, I didn't think I could but I think I'm falling in love with you all over again," I told her. She smiled then winced,"I'll be right here all night. Just sleep."

"I can't...It hurts to bad. When I have this, I'm up all night," she pushed the blanket off of her and stayed wrapped up in the towel.

I helped her into a bra and underwear before talking. I didn't know I had so much self control.

"Mia, you do know that despite what your father bought, you could still get pregnant. Are you ready for that?" I asked sitting beside her. She looked at me with her eyes half opened.

"You're not ready Aiden," she sighed and fluttered her eyelashes. She was tired but she couldn't go to sleep.

"Mia, I hardly know Aaron and you know how long it takes for a wolf female to have pups," I rubbed my hands up and down her leg.

Just from that small movement she moaned and didn't seem embarrassed that she did.

"I know...Two months at most and one and a half for twins," she laid her head back on the pillow.

I lifted her up until she was staring at me before I explained to her what I was thinking.

"I'm not Aiden anymore Mia. I'm Luke, a whole other person. I have qualities of Aiden but I have Luke's wolf. I'm still a druggie and an alcoholic. Your father knows Aiden as a druggie. I don't want to accept you just because it's hurting. I know it hurts. I want to accept you because you love me."

"Aiden!" She yelled then bit her lip," I never stopped loving you. I still love you."

(A/N rated mature)

I pulled her into my lap and pressed my lips against hers. Her hands were already messing with my shirt that she managed to pull over my head.

In a matter of seconds she was down to unzipping my pants. Her hands that were moments ago hot with fever were now cold on my skin. She unzipped the pants and I helped her pull them down.

She sat over me and I kissed down her chest. When I stuck my finger in she moaned and kissed my mouth.

My wolf took over and pierced her neck. She cried out that soon turned into another moan.