⛓Beating Drums, Ringing Bells⛓

*WARNING: Mature content ahead, proceed at own risk*
[Contains: Size Difference, Lingerie, Collar, Biting, Marking, Oral Sex, Vaginal Fingering, Hair Pulling, Praise Kink, Cum, D/S]

    ~Several Years Later~

  "Hah! I win!" I heard someone shout as I was turning the corner. There was a group of 6 men crowded in the hallway in front of the bathroom between locker rooms, and I spotted Kotaro and Shoyo among them.

  "Do I even wanna know what's going on here?" I questioned, and eyes turned to look at me.

  "We're comparing growth!" Shoyo grinned while giving me a thumb's up, and my face went expressionless. Atsuma paled next to the shorter redhead before quickly looking at me.

  "Heights! Comparing heights!" He clarified what growth Shoyo meant.

  "Oh." My brows slightly rose as Shoyo looked at Atsumu with confusion, and the taller man just shook his head. "Kotaro, you forgot your bottle." I rose the bottle in my hand, and Kotaro practically bounced over to me.

  "Oh! Thanks, Takachi!"

  "Takachi?!" One of the men in white had a shocked expression and mean eyes. My brows slightly furrowed before my eyes widened.

  "Kageyama?! You're almost as tall as Kotaro, what the fuck?!"

  "Takachi, that's a dirty word!" Shoyo pouted with his hands on his hips.

  "You know her?" The man with white hair wildly looked at Kageyama with disbelief.

  "We went to the same high school for a year." He calmly answered while looking down at the other man. I compared Kotaro to an owl rather often, however, this white-haired man looked even more like a bird of prey than Kotaro did.

  His hair nearly looked like feathers while his lashes were like a ring around his eyes similar to a bird's. He also had rather small eyebrows, and his features reminded me of a kid from the tournament Shoyo had gotten sick during.

  "Wait a second." My eyes narrowed, and the man looked back at me. "You were that other kid obsessed with the Little Giant, weren't you?" I pointed, and his cheeks tinted pink as his big eyes got bigger.

  "You know me?"

  "Hard to forget someone jumping around the court like Shoyo." I chuckled as I pat Shoyo's shoulder.

  "....I've lost." The man deflated, and I was now confused by his reaction. "You didn't say you had a pretty girlfriend!" He pointed an accusing finger at Shoyo.

  "Wha-?! Takachi isn't-"

  "She's mine!" Kotaro puffed up his chest while draping an arm around my shoulders.

  "You don't have to say that so loudly, Kotaro. They're right in front of you." I said while patting his chest. "Well, I've got to go get ready, too."

  "Ready for what?" Kageyama asked.

  "I'm a part of the cheer squad as a taiko drummer."

  "Taiko.... Didn't you use to be really lazy?" He was blunt, and I softly laughed.

  "What can I say except I came out of my shell?"

  "What even got you interested?"

  "Watching Saeko play. Now, I really do have to get going. Bye." I smiled and waved at the others before giving Kotaro a kiss on his cheek. Walking back down the hall, I turned the corner and went to get changed and set up for the game.