⛓*Sips Tea*⛓

*WARNING: Mature content ahead, proceed at own risk*
[Contains: Size Difference, Praise Kink, Biting, Marking, Vaginal Fingering, Vaginal Sex, Feral Behavior, Cum]

  "Wow, you're really good at this." Bokuto said in awe while watching the TV screen. I was playing a video game while he was simply spectating. It had started out as us just hanging out at his place until it became me playing solo while sitting in his lap. "It's the reflexes, isn't it?"

  "Maybe."

  "Oh! There's a chest!" He excitedly pointed to the glowing box in the corner of the screen. "Loot it!"

  "Mm." I broke open the chest with my ax, finding a healing potion and some gold inside. There was also a ruby, and when I picked it up, the game screen began to shake as the controller rumbled.

  "Oh, no.... The skeletons!" Bokuto panicked as the screen filled with bones coming to life. Equipping my shield, I swung the ax around to bash through the skeletons. Pushing through the horde, I could feel how tense Bokuto was with his eyes glued to the screen. When I won the battle, he threw his hands into the air while grinning. "Hey, hey, hey!"

  "You're a dork."

  "Huh?"

  "You're not even playing, and you're getting so hyped up."

  "How can I not?" He laughed, and I smiled while shaking my head. Pausing the game, I leaned forward to pick up my cup from the coffee table to take a drink.

  Bokuto's hold on my hip momentarily tightened as I held my cup, and I glanced back over my shoulder at him. His ears were tinted pink while his eyes were glued to my back. Slightly raising my brows, he didn't seem to notice that I was looking at him at all as I set my cup back down.

  "You're thinking something dirty, aren't you?" I questioned, and his gaze snapped up to my face as a blush spread across his cheeks. His face then scrunched up like he bit into a lemon.

  "Sorry." Bokuto had a whiny edge to his voice, and I leaned back while resting my head on his shoulder.

  "Why?" My question seemed to take him by surprise. "What were you thinking?"

  "Uuh...."

  "C'mon, tell me." I slid my hand over his cheek. "I might be interested in making it actually happen." I said lowly while looking at him. My gaze briefly drifted down when I felt him twitch.

  "I was thinking about....bending you over and filling you up with cum. ....Hearing you moan because of me." He said lowly.

  "What did you want to bend me over?" I asked while grabbing his hand to put it on my thigh. Bokuto licked his lips before swallowing. "You've got plenty of options."

  "My bed." I stood up and took his hand to pull him to his feet.

  "Is that all?" I asked while leading him away from the couch. He didn't resist in following while looking rather excited.

  "I want to feel you...." His voice trailed off as I was leading him to his bedroom. I quirked up a brow to encourage him to continue. "I want to feel you cumming around my cock." Bokuto's tone shifted as we entered his room.

  "That sounds nice." I muttered while pulling Bokuto down to my level. "Help me warm up, ace." Pushing him onto the edge of the bed, he grabbed my hips to pull me towards him as he sat there. His hands slid to my ass to grope at it as my hands were pulling up his shirt.

  Dropping the garment to the side, Bokuto then slid his hands under the waistband of my shorts, touching my bare skin. I slowly licked his cheek as his hands ventured lower, pushing down my shorts and underwear when they caught on his wrists. One of my hands touched his chest, feeling the hard muscle beneath his skin.