GLITCHΣD ΩUT

Oh my god, Kodi's writing again-

For the first time in forever~

Nah but fr fr, I just really wanted to do a Ben X Reader and I'm currently sitting at home after my first day back at school so what better time to write on Wattpad lmao

Also, this is (Hopefully) going to be a longer chapter than my others because I have a sick idea for it 😌

ALSO, I'VE DECIDED TO MAKE IT A LIME TOWARDS THE END, SOOOOOO-

Y/N goes from flustered, confused boy to flirty Dom because honestly that's me in a nutshell 💅

Hope you enjoy guys :"D

___________________________________

"God fucking dammit!"

Y/N threw his controller down on the floor, falling backwards and partially off his beanbag. The boy had just lost yet another match of (Insert favorite VideoGame here) to the same person.

Some dude named "GlitchedOut".

But, he couldn't deny, whoever this guy was, he's amazing at the game. He can pull off moves only Veteran players can, has every single one of the Rarest skins in the game and was over level 200.

Y/N, deciding to pledge defeat, picked his controller back up and re-adjusted his headset.

"Alright, alright, you win. For real, man."

A cracked, assumedly modified voice picked up from the other end with a loud cackle of laughter.

"Finally! Good game though. Usually after 3 rounds people just give up, but you went for 7 and almost gave me a run for my money."

"Hey, I'm a good player! I promise!"

Another string of uncontrolled laughter came from the other end.

"You're cool, dude. Mind if I friend you?"

"Go for it, I'll gladly accept."

Y/N was excited now. This extremely good player wanted to be his friend, after all. He'd 100% get carried now, but at least the wins were guaranteed.

And now, all he could think of was the achievements he'd get, how popular he'd be with his friends online-

"Hey, you spacing out there?"

"hUH-? Oh shit, sorry, yeah. What's up?"

"I was asking where you're from."

"Oh, I'm from (Insert state here)."

"Hey, I'm from there too!"

Y/N blinked in genuine surprise. He lived close to this absolute monster of a gamer? They might be able to meet in real life.

"Oh really? That's sick, which town?"

"I'll tell you that after I get to know you better."

The boy sat back in his chair, a bit bummed. But, he understood the other guys wanting to know himself better. Saying a state was one thing, but specifics should be saved for someone you know and trust.

"Alright, then we definitely need to play more. I'm so down to be friends."

The guy on the other end laughed again, this time it moreso sounded like a happy giggle.

"Me too, man. Me too... tell ya what, I'll give you my Discord at least."

Y/N sat up, excited.

"Of course dude!"