βRΣΔҜ IΠ? ΠΔH

It was extremely cold outside, and Y/N was currently standing at a Busstop,  alone might I add, at 4 AM in the morning on a Tuesday.

Why, you may ask?

Because he really wanted some comfort food, but couldn't wait until it was at least light outside.

A shivery sneeze escaped his lips, his hair bouncing a bit with the force. Going outside in freezing weather with only sandals, sweatpants and an Anime T-Shirt was probably not the best idea.

As his eyes adjusted better after re-opening, Y/N noticed a shadowy figure across the street.

Oh fuck no.

He started to walk, as it was only about 7 blocks away to his house, that's fine, right? Right???

''If I get kidnapped today I swear to god I am going to cry like a baby.''

A snort came from the bushes right behind him, causing the shorter male to jump up and scream. Y/N looked back, shaking from both cold and fear.

Two chocolate brown eyes suddenly popped out to stare, followed by a deeply unsettling twitch. Y/N's own eyes widened, and he took a deep, cold ass breath in.

''What, in the JIMMY JOHNS DELI FRESH SANDWICHES ARE YOU DOING IN A BUSH-''

Quick as a flash, a gloved finger was pressed to his lips. He came face to face with a man with an extremely powerful demeanor. A small stutter escaped through his lips.

''P-Please don't kill me I still haven't finished the last season of (Favorite Anime).''

The mysterious male cocked his head to the side, seeming to tick, leaning in closer. Y/N was quite literally frozen in place, shivering. The taller male seemed to take notice of this fact, taking off his sweatshirt and handing it to the other.

Y/N hesitated.

Why would this supposed stalker be so... Nice, to him?

Eventually, he took said hoodie, putting it on. The hell else was he supposed to do, freeze?

''Come.''

Y/N let out a small snort of laughter, whispering to himself.

''That's what she said-''

Toby seemed to twitch, eyes glimmering with amusement.

''My name is Toby. Yours is Y/N.''

Y/N blinked, genuinely scared now. He stopped walking for a second out of bewilderment, gulping. Okay, this was extremely weird.

''Yes... How the hell do you know that?''

He turned around, shrugging his shoulders in response. Great.

Y/N gaped in shock as they halted finally in front of his house. Not even just his street or the general direction if the house. HIS house, number and all. He shuddered, regretting not just going to the store after 7 AM.

Toby proceeded to pull out a key and open the door. Y/N wasn't even surprised at this point, going along so he wouldn't die.

The shorter male had very much so taken notice of the two hatchets slung on Toby's waist.

Running out of options, and also slowly letting himself adjust to the unusual situation in order to survive, Y/N figured small talk would be the least likely option to end his life.

"So uh, why are you here? At my house? Letting me wear your sweatshirt?.. "

''Because.''

"Because why?"