I saw Michael getting ready. Honestly I don't feel like going today since I go everyday.

Staring at the ceiling I feel a bit tired? "Are you going today?" I stayed quiet.

Footsteps faded but then Mike appeared with a golden freddy plush. He looks worried "Ahem this is Evan's and you can have it there with you" He handed it to me and I gently grabbed it.

I hugged it and he still has that worried expression, "Are you okay? Want me to bring you anything? Do you want me to stay with you?" I chuckled.

"No no it's okay I'm just feeling tired today so Ima stay but you can go" I reassured him by holding his hand.

He squeezes it a bit and left an extra phone for me. "Contact me if you need anything I'll come rushing" "Alright" He gave me a small smile and headed out the room.

A few minutes passed and I saw a figure enter.

"You're gonna...stay?" Jeremy asks so I gave him a nod.

He took a second to reply, "Well I—I am too! Have to make sure you are okay—also I got an appointment today" He smiled and I sat up.

"Appointment?"
"T-Therapist"

I made an 'o' face. "Wanna uh you know come with?" He offered "No I'm just gonna be here but thanks"

"Alright..! I'm sure Michael l-leave you a phone" I showed him and he nods. "W-Well see you later"

He did a small wave and headed downstairs. I waited until I heard a door open and close meaning he went outside.

Eventually it happened and I closed the door and locked it. I slid down with my back against the door and held the plush in front of me.

So this is Evan's huh? I examined it closely and I suddenly heard whispers.

Quickly looking around, I saw nothing weird or anyone.

I brought my knees to my chest and made sure I'm alone by staying quiet.

Buzz!

I jumped a bit and noticed it's the phone.

—>Michael sent a message

I pressed on it and it brought me to messages.

Michael: Hey are you okay?
Me: Yeah I'm okay no need to worry

Took him a second.

Michael: It's my job to be worried since I know Jeremy left to his appointment and you're alone. Plus they are asking about you
Me: The others?
Michael: Yeah, they keep bugging me but honestly I would too!
Me: Well tell them I'm good and you should focus on your job
Michael: I will and right right bye for now❤️

I shut the phone off and sat here in silence for a minute. What's going on with me today?

Literally have no motivation to do anything. But honestly it's me everyday but I force myself up.

I don't care if another vision shows up.

Closing my eyes and tilting my head back against the wall.

It happened.

I noticed I was on the street—a very familiar one actually.

"Are you okay?" I turn around to see Foxy? But human one? without his ears but still has his eyepatch.

He was holding his backpack. Ah probably the high school weird vision.

"Yeah...I'm okay just thought about something" He smiles a bit and I caught up to him.