"We should get closer," Lydia whispers to me, I shake my head repeatedly but Lydia drags me and Kira to the next alley over, closer to Issac and Allison. 

"Lydia, no. Let's just go back." I hiss. She shakes her head smiling as she goes back to watching Malia. 

"You know what? Wait here." Lydia mutters to me. She stands up and Malia turns and waits for Lydia, Isaac and Allison still haven't seemed to notice the two people approaching them. 

"Oh my god." I whimper into my hands. Kira sits down next to me and slings an arm over my shoulder. 

"It'll be okay." She whispers. 

I look up to see Lydia and Malia continue to approach them and I shrink back into my seat. 

My heart is racing, why did Lydia have to do this? It wasn't necessary. It's not like Allison and Isaac were doing anything to bug me. 

"Hi," Lydia says to Allison and Isaac, her voice falsetto and high. 

Allison looks up, a little surprised. Clearly, Isaac had not told her of our run in. "Hi! Is everyone here?" Allison asks perking up to look for me and Kira and when she finds us her eyes narrow a bit. "Did you guys all go out and not invite me?" Allison asks her voice sounding a little hurt. 

"Must've slipped my mind." Lydia says eyeing her up and down, "anyways, I was just wondering if you and thing are still together?" Lydia asks her eyes flick to Isaac. 

I bury my face in my hands. Lydia already knew they were still together. What was she doing? 

"Who, Isaac?" I hear Allison ask, "yea obviously." She says, her voice almost sounding snarky. 

I look through my fingers and Malia steps forward. "Hi, I don't think we've had the pleasure, well not really, of meeting. But I'm Malia." She says smirking. 

"Oh my god, this is chaos," I whisper to Kira who's watching wide-eyed and she nods. 

Malia looks at Isaac and growls as her eyes flash blue. Isaac recoils backwards, and Allison turns to glare at her. "What the fuck is your problem?" She hisses at her. 

Malia chokes on a laugh. "My fucking problem? Is she for real?" Malia asks turning to Lydia who nods, "oh you little-. Screw you. You slept with Malena's boyfriend and now you think you are aloud to strut around and act like he was always yours. Go fucking fuck yourself."

Allison flushes red, "You have no idea what you're talking about. We only slept together twice when they were together. The rest was afterwards-" Allison starts but I stand up and walk over to them. 

"Oh, yea?" I ask interrupting and Allison looks away. "And when was this?" I ask as I push in front of Malia and Lydia who step back gladly. 

Allison's eyes stay on the ground. "When was it?" I ask, my eyes beginning to water. "When fucking was it, Allison?" I ask, my voice breaking from emotion. Allison refuses to meet my eyes. 

"How bout you?" I ask turning to Isaac, "can you answer a simple fucking question?" Isaac looks away too. 

"Fuck me," I whisper, "Wow, you both are really shitty people, you know that right?" I ask, a tear rolling down my face.

"Can you at least tell me it was worth it?" I say, feeling my anger rise. "You owe me that fucking much Allison," I say looking at her. She's still looking at the floor but it almost looks like she's crying. "I would never do this to you," I say more tears rolling down my cheeks. "I would've never fucking done this to you. You're supposed to be my best friend." I say my voice choking.