"How did it go?" Dawn asked doing the same. I hummed as I thought about what all unfolded and found my head hurting once again.

"It went not so good."

"Why? Didn't you tell them you were going to a resort with me? That was plan, Alycia."

"I was, but then I thought about it for a while. What if we help them win and I chose to stay? They'll expect me to come back from a trip so I told them the truth."

"You told them about the wolves?!"

"I told them I'm not coming back."

Dawn sighed running her hands through her hair before turning towards me. Her brow raised slightly before she began to speak. "What if we don't win?" She asked slowly. I stared out the glass window as the snow flakes softly drop against it. I thought about the what ifs before I decided all of this. I know this is all 50/50, but I try not to think about the other half. I know what I am putting myself into and Dawn as well. "If we don't win?" I muttered pulling my brow together. "If we don't win then we don't win."

Noah's POV

I stood in front of Andrew and his little pack of humans with a deep resentment in my heart. If I said I know what I was doing then I would be lying. As the clock ticks, I couldn't come up with a plan at all. Tonight is going to be a full moon and I know this is the time they have been waiting for. They're going to kill Dylan tonight when they are stronger than they usually are. Dylan may be weak but he was still a very strong alpha. On a full moon I'm sure he can burst out of those chains. So Andrew waited. He waited until everyone together can match up to the strength of an alpha and take him down as a pack. With him being a beta is good enough, but when he has other Wolves they are even stronger. That's the reason he wants me to join him. He may be the beta, but he was not the second strongest wolf in this pack. I was, and he wanted me to join to make it easier to take down Dylan. With alpha's blood running though these veins, if I try hard enough I know I can take down Dylan and Andrew knows that as well. He uses his words to manipulate those around him but I was smarter then a couple of stupid humans seeking revenge. I was smarter than pathetic wolves who sides with a man as crazy as Andrew. I am a damn alpha in my own right and I will not follow behind anyone like a tale behind a dog. This is my parents' pack. They build this pack from the ground up, and I will not let some low life beta drag it back down. With a low growl, I stared at him as he did the same to me. Andrew raised his hands before clapping them together as he paced in front the pack house.

"What will it be, Noah?" He asked with a slight smile on her face. I wanted nothing more but to punch it off. "It's almost time and I need to know your answer now, pup."

"If I was to join you," I said folding my arms, "I get to kill Dylan and I get to become alpha." A loud snort came from Andrew as he rolled his eyes at me. I stared at him with challenging eyes as his suddenly turned black. "Maybe you should think about it first. We both know you can't take Dylan down by yourself. You're just a beta"

"I have a pack."

"You have a set of untrained humans who doesn't know the first thing about being a wolf. So basically they are completely useless battling with Dylan."

Andrew growled turning towards the men that stood behind of him. He stared at all of them. From the ones who were standing there in their human form to the wolves that sat there staring up at them. He knew I was right and that made him burn inside. With a sharp turn he turned around to me once more and growled loudly. His once black eyes slowly turned into a deep gold and I can feel his wolf begging to come out. "I worked too hard!" He yelled snapping towards me. "I worked too hard to get here and I'm not going to let some pup run my pack. This is mine. These wolves belong to me and so do you. Respect me for I am your alpha."