The visit

My mom came to visit me , ugh i hate her

she is like so beautiful even more beautiful than me and i hate her because everybody thinks that we are sisters and that i am the older sister and i hate her

Anyways she and my da d were never married because they never loved eachother + that my mom didnt want to have me because i am half mermaid and she is allergic to fish . They never loved eachother becaus ethey are both unlovavble, just like me. They have no redeeming factpors. bevaise they are evil and mean and viole they kill and eat babies because they like the thrill of it. But they dont do it together becaus ethey dont love eachother. I have trauma. I also eat small babies for fun but in a cute way so its allright. You wouldnt call me a cannibal right ? im a small girl , only 3,5 feet . Its my birthday you wouldnt demand that i stop eating babies cutely right =????=O? Btw my birthday is evwereyday becaus my daddy bought the calendar industry.

Anyways my favourite part of whan my mom comes over is when i put spikes in her chair. but she is too beaustiful and the spikes dont want to hurt her so they turm themselves into pillow s!!!!½ >>>>:(((((((( I hate mmy mom why dont spikes mtiŕui fto pillowswhen i sit on them .

ugh how dare she

anyways so i was born alone in a prison cell because o was tii dangerous to exist.