Y/N:"How do you know that?"

Greed:"Trust me on this one, will ya?"

Caitlyn:"*to Y/N* Who're you talking to?"

Y/N:"Uh..."

Vi was then dragged on the hallway, grunting, wondering where could she be. The only thing she could see was a green light that illuminated in the dark area she was in.

She was then slumped up against a wall and the person who was dragging her earlier removes her hood. Vi looks up to see a bat Vastaya who growls at her.

He walks over to the Firelight leader, who was sitting on a chair across from Vi, and taps him lightly, waking him up.

Vastaya:"Hey."

The Firelight Leader wakes up and the Vastaya walks out of the room, leaving Vi and the Firelight Leader alone.

Vi:"You shy? Or just ugly?"

The Firelight Leader said no word and stands up. He places his weapon down on his seat and puts his hands on his mask. Vi watches him remove it and once the mask removed, she couldn't believe her eyes when she comes face-to-face with a familiar face.

***

Opening:

***

???:"You look good for a dead girl."

Vi widened her eyes as she recognized who the person behind the mask was. It was Ekko.

Vi:"Ekko?"

Vi:"Ekko?"

Ekko just looked at her, skeptical whether or not she was really Vi. She looked like her but Vi was dead long ago.

Ekko:"What do you know about this?"

He takes out a device, revealing the gemstone that Jinx previously had back at the tower.

Vi:"Nothing. What the heck is this all about?"

Ekko ignores her question.

Ekko:"*exhales* What were you doing with Jinx?"

Vi:"*stands up* Her name is Powder. And I just found her when you and your goons showed up. *scoffs* It's me. Vi. Same person who used to take you down to the junk heap and hose you down when you got covered in grease. And guess what? That other guy you took in was Y/N. The same guy who used to make funny jokes, sneak in places to get food and trained you how to fight."

Ekko:"*averts his eyes from her* That was a long time ago. *looks at her* People change."

Vi:"Yeah. I'm getting that."