The Boy Savior

The Avaricious Champion (Male GreedLing Reader x Arcane)

Part 8

Greed:"Hey, kid. Kid. You up yet?"

Y/N opens his eyes but the only thing he could see was some sort of cloth which blocks his vision. He tries moving but his hands were cuffed to a pipe.

Y/N:"*sighs* Great."

Vi:"Y/N? Are you awake?"

Even though his vision was blocked, he could pinpoint Vi's location by sensing where the sound had come from. She was at the right side of the pipe where he is cuffed in.

Y/N:"I'm fine. Where's Caitlyn? Lan Fan?"

Lan Fan:"Over here, my lord!"

Lan Fan was behind the pipe and Caitlyn, who was grunting as she tries to break free, was on its left side. All three girls were wearing hoods that covered their faces. Y/N sighed in relief but wondered where they are.

Caitlyn:"*to Vi* I knew it was a mistake trusting you. *to Y/N* And you, you are supposed to take down whoever was responsible for the attack of your kingdom but look where we are at now thanks to all those distractions."

Y/N:"Oh, so getting info about what's been happening here was a distraction then?"

Caitlyn:"No. I didn't mean-"

Vi:"Hey, you've been a real picnic yourself, you know."

Caitlyn:"I'm not the one who walked us into, not one, but two of Silco's traps. *grunts* "

Y/N:"This isn't Silco, it's someone else."

Caitlyn:"How do you know?"

Y/N:"Silco's men don't wear masks."

Vi:"And they don't ride on hoverboards too. Besides, we'd be dead already if this were him."

Caitlyn:"Oh, very nice. What were you planning to tell me that your lunatic little sister works for him?"

Vi:"Just as soon as you came clean about what the heck you're really doing down here."

Caitlyn:"I told you the truth."

Vi:"Nonsense."

Y/N:"*interrupting* That's enough, you two."

Vi:"*sighs* What was that glowing stone?"

Caitlyn just sighs, not answering her question.

Vi:"That's what I thought."

Just then, the metal door swung open and Y/N could barely see someone walking inside the room they are in.

Caitlyn:"*grunts* What's going on?"

Y/N didn't know how many they were but it sounded like there was only one person. The person got close to Vi and grabs her out of the room.

Vi:"Hey, stop! Get your hands off of me!"

Y/N:"Hey, leave her alone! You hear me?!"

Vi:"Let me go!"

Y/N:"Vi?"

The door closes and Y/N, Caitlyn and Lan Fan are the ones left in the room. Caitlyn grunts, trying to break free from her cuffs but it wasn't any use.

Caitlyn:"Vi!"

Worried, Y/N tries to harden his fists when Greed speaks up.

Greed:"Easy there, kid. Calm down for a while. Something tells me these aren't exactly our enemies. No need to worry about Vi. She'll be fine."