Everybody Wants To Be My Enemy

The Avaricious Champion (Male GreedLing Reader x Arcane)

Opening:

Part 6

Caitlyn:"I took a look at your file. there's no record of you or your crimes. What are you here for?"

Vi:"*walking around inside her prison cell* My sunny personality."

She responded with a bit of sarcasm. Though it wasn't the answer Caitlyn had hoped for. It was strange. Why would they take her in even though she hasn't committed a crime?

Caitlyn:"You attacked an inmate. Why?"

Vi:"Why not?"

Caitlyn:"He was a witness in an ongoing investigation."

Vi:"Mm..bummer."

Caitlyn:"*sighs* This is a waste of time. *begins to walk away*"

Vi:"Could've put it better. Hey, give Silco a kiss on that winning eye of his, will you?"

As she said that, Caitlyn turned around. The name Silco managed to ring a bell. In fact, she was familiar of him but never knew much about the man. Y/N was still listening to all this and wondered what Vi had been up to all these years.

Caitlyn:"*walks back to Vi's cell* Silco? The Industrialist?"

Vi:"Okay, this is getting old. Can you just send in whoever's gonna kick the life out of me so I can get on with my night?"

This still raises a few questions and Caitlyn didn't want to stop here. She needed answers from her even if she wasn't too interested to talk about it. Then, she thought about something that could gain her interest.

She walks forward, way past the line between her and the cell door and takes out her notebook, showing Vi the pictures, the drawings and a map on her notebook.

Caitlyn:"Does this mean anything to you?"

Vi stopped and looked over at the images, the monkey image being one of them. A sense of familiarity hit her and she rushes to the cell door, grabbing two bars on the door. Caitlyn gasps lightly in fright and steps back a little.

Vi:"Where did you get this?"

Caitlyn was a bit spooked by the sudden approach but soon calms herself down before going on to ask some more questions.

Caitlyn:"My questions first. He worked for Silco?"

Vi:"Uh, they all do. How can anyone not know that? Where did you find this?"

Caitlyn:"There was an attack. *lifts her notebook up* This is evidence. I need proof if I'm to believe what you're about Silco."

Vi:"*scoffs* I could get it for you. Just not from in here."

Caitlyn:"*snickers* In what mad world would I trust someone like you?"

Vi:"Someone like me? You Enforcers are all the same. Just jerk-faced criminals in fancy uniforms. You know what? Find Silco yourself."

Caitlyn:"I will, thank you."

She walks away from Vi's cell.

Vi:"*scoffs* Undercity's gonna eat you alive."

Caitlyn walks over to Y/N and sighs.

Y/N:"Didn't work?"

Caitlyn:"Maybe. I suppose this is the part where you talk to her?"